Windows 10: BSOD multiple times a day

Discus and support BSOD multiple times a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We came back from Christmas break and many of our windows 10 deployments are blue screening every few minutes/hours. We have analyzed the dumps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mike Cronin (mike.cronin), Jan 3, 2019.

1. BSOD multiple times a day

We came back from Christmas break and many of our windows 10 deployments are blue screening every few minutes/hours. We have analyzed the dumps and can isolate it to ntoskrnl.exe+16c4c0 causing all of the dumps. It appears to be a windows update got awry but we can't seem to isolate the specific issue.

Dumps can be downloaded from:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1azMtgd_QxpQz2F31v2Pf11P8PNUwnjHs?usp=sharing

:)

Mike Cronin (mike.cronin), Jan 3, 2019
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR. - [Solved] - Windows 7

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Massi8 Win User
    BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Error multiple times a day

Hello,

I keep having a Kernel Security Check Error BSOD, multiple times a day, indipendently from what I'm doing at the moment with the computer. I hope someone can help me cause as of now, I don't know what else I can do.

Tower PC ASUS bought Dec 2015. Upgraded right away to Windows 10 64 bit and it worked just fine, for a few months. Moved to another country in June 2016 and nobody used it for the next few months. I come back Nov 1st 2016, install all the new windows updates
    right away and, since then, I keep having these BSODs.

I tried everything I could think of. Upgraded the drivers, nothing. I even formatted and made a clean installation. Still got the same problem.

Here is a screenshot of my bluescreenview page, it that can give some hints.

BSOD multiple times a day f50f76b6-ba4d-4876-9c4f-cb423d97e733.png

If someone can help me out or point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Thanks =)

Massi8, Jan 3, 2019
  4. i_mongo Win User

BSOD multiple times a day

BSOD same time every day BAD_POOL_HEADER

To close this issue - NONE of the many things I tried stopped the crash. It was mitigated somewhat by doing a reboot every day at a time convenient to me.

Anyway, some update must have fixed the problem. My PC doesn't BSOD anymore.

Thanks for the suggestions.

i_mongo, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

BSOD multiple times a day

1. BSOD multiple times a day - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple times

2. Getting BSOD multiple times a days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD multiple times a days: My laptop been getting BSOD many times in the past few days so I tried running Driver Verifier 2 times today. The first time it showed that the problem was from "logi.lamparray.sys" and after some researches, I saw Logitech Support posted a articles about this saying it is...
  3. Getting BSOD multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD multiple times a day: My laptop been getting BSOD almost everyday and it could happen 4-5 times a day. I did run Verifier before once and the problem was from "igovsd.sys". I reinstalled all my audio driver so it's probably fixed but BSOD still occurs as frequently so I don't know what's the...
  4. Getting BSOD multiple times a day

Getting BSOD multiple times a day: My laptop been getting BSOD almost everyday and it could happen 4-5 times a day. I did run Verifier before once and the problem was from "igovsd.sys". I reinstalled all my audio driver so it's probably fixed but BSOD still occurs as frequently so I don't know what's the...
  5. BSOD multiple times a day: ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD multiple times a day: ntkrnlmp.exe: Looking for some guidance to better understand what's causing the blue screens. Please find attached dump. Custom Built PC. Ryzen 5 3600, X570 AORUS ELITE MB. 16GB ram 8gbx2. nvidia 2070. I thought it was the nvidia drivers, so I ran the driver uninstall tool, but I continue...
  6. BSOD multiple times a day: ntkrnlmp.exe

BSOD multiple times a day: ntkrnlmp.exe: Looking for some guidance to better understand what's causing the blue screens. Please find attached dump. Custom Built PC. Ryzen 5 3600, X570 AORUS ELITE MB. 16GB ram 8gbx2. nvidia 2070. I thought it was the nvidia drivers, so I ran the driver uninstall tool, but I continue...
  7. BSoD Multiple Times Per Day

BSoD Multiple Times Per Day: My computer has crashed 10 times since the morning of the 18th. I believe them to have begun around the time I installed the game Battlefront 2 2017. Three of the crashed occurred while I was playing the game all three at the exact same point; while searching for a match. Two...
  8. BSOD Multiple Times a Day

BSOD Multiple Times a Day: Hi folks, this issue has been plaguing me for several weeks and has gotten worse over the past few days. I first noticed that occasionally maybe about once every couple of months I would get a BSOD with code KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. At the time it wasn't happening...
  9. BSOD multiple times a day,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD multiple times a day,: I've been getting BSODs for a long time, about 1-3 times a day. I ran the Driver Verifier. It would crash before reaching the desktop although I did resolve that. Driver that showed in the crash is Hpdskflt.sys. I added the Minidumps, Memory Dumps and System Logs onto...
  10. Random BSODs multiple times a day

Random BSODs multiple times a day: Good morning, My PC began experiencing period BSODs last week, accompanied by occasional non BSOD issues where the display would cut out and programs would display incorrectly, requiring a restart to correct. Initially I suspected the issue was my Nvidia drivers since I had...