Windows 10: BSOD Multiple Times a Day

Discus and support BSOD Multiple Times a Day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi folks, this issue has been plaguing me for several weeks and has gotten worse over the past few days. I first noticed that occasionally maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Exvaris, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Exvaris Win User

BSOD Multiple Times a Day

Hi folks, this issue has been plaguing me for several weeks and has gotten worse over the past few days.

I first noticed that occasionally maybe about once every couple of months I would get a BSOD with code KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. At the time it wasn't happening often enough to be bothersome so I didn't pay it much mind.

Over the last few weeks, they have increased in frequency to the point where, if I am actively using my computer, it happens almost once an hour.

I reformatted and did a clean install of windows, which hasn't helped.

I ran memory diagnostic and chkdsk, both of which didn't find anything. If I use Driver Verifier, it results in a BSOD bootloop which repeats a few times until my computer seems to turn it off so that it can boot properly.

Event Viewer shows:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff8065bc6c890, 0xfffff8065bc6c7e8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 26b6b023-c218-474c-bb91-5d2de925825d.

Here is a link to a google drive folder with my last three minidump files:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vN8ml25cBJ2lL6a7zW4r8MgNXZJ4WmQw?usp=sharing

I ran these through WinDbg, and all of them seem to share this in common:

[COLOR=rgba30, 30, 30, 1]SYMBOL_NAME: mouclass!MouseClassDequeueRead+51MODULE_NAME: [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba0, 0, 255, 1]mouclass[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba30, 30, 30, 1]IMAGE_NAME: mouclass.sysIMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1030STACK_COMMAND: .thread ; .cxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 51FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_mouclass!MouseClassDequeueRead[/COLOR]

I have been having occasional mouse and keyboard problems where they will randomly stop responding. Usually this only occurs when I haven't touched one of them for a few minutes but have been using the other. For example, if I'm navigating only using the mouse, clicking around while browsing articles, and haven't touched the keyboard in a while, I've noticed sometimes the keyboard stops responding and I will have to unplug it from USB and plug it back in. Vice versa, if I am working on typing up a document, sometimes my mouse stops responding and I will have to unplug it and plug it back in as well. I use a SteelSeries mouse and keyboard, for which the drivers are up to date.

This problem almost never happens when I'm not at the computer. I don't get bluescreens while away from the computer either - I can leave the PC running at night and find it exactly as I left it in the morning. It only seems to occur when I'm actively using the computer, especially so when gaming but not always.

Appreciate any help.

:)

Exvaris, Mar 23, 2021

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Linney Win User
    Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return

Well, this is your thread from last time. Multiple BSOD throughout the day; usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

You never posted back after I told you how to run SFC and DISM. That was in June so I'm guessing you ran those commands and had no more problems until now.

Did you run SFC and DISM again as you did last time?

Ztruker, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD Multiple Times a Day - Similar Threads - BSOD Multiple Times

2. Getting BSOD multiple times a days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD multiple times a days: My laptop been getting BSOD many times in the past few days so I tried running Driver Verifier 2 times today. The first time it showed that the problem was from "logi.lamparray.sys" and after some researches, I saw Logitech Support posted a articles about this saying it is...
  3. Getting BSOD multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD multiple times a day: My laptop been getting BSOD almost everyday and it could happen 4-5 times a day. I did run Verifier before once and the problem was from "igovsd.sys". I reinstalled all my audio driver so it's probably fixed but BSOD still occurs as frequently so I don't know what's the...
  4. Getting BSOD multiple times a day

Getting BSOD multiple times a day: My laptop been getting BSOD almost everyday and it could happen 4-5 times a day. I did run Verifier before once and the problem was from "igovsd.sys". I reinstalled all my audio driver so it's probably fixed but BSOD still occurs as frequently so I don't know what's the...
  5. BSOD multiple times a day: ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD multiple times a day: ntkrnlmp.exe: Looking for some guidance to better understand what's causing the blue screens. Please find attached dump. Custom Built PC. Ryzen 5 3600, X570 AORUS ELITE MB. 16GB ram 8gbx2. nvidia 2070. I thought it was the nvidia drivers, so I ran the driver uninstall tool, but I continue...
  6. BSOD multiple times a day: ntkrnlmp.exe

BSOD multiple times a day: ntkrnlmp.exe: Looking for some guidance to better understand what's causing the blue screens. Please find attached dump. Custom Built PC. Ryzen 5 3600, X570 AORUS ELITE MB. 16GB ram 8gbx2. nvidia 2070. I thought it was the nvidia drivers, so I ran the driver uninstall tool, but I continue...
  7. BSoD Multiple Times Per Day

BSoD Multiple Times Per Day: My computer has crashed 10 times since the morning of the 18th. I believe them to have begun around the time I installed the game Battlefront 2 2017. Three of the crashed occurred while I was playing the game all three at the exact same point; while searching for a match. Two...
  8. BSOD multiple times a day,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD multiple times a day,: I've been getting BSODs for a long time, about 1-3 times a day. I ran the Driver Verifier. It would crash before reaching the desktop although I did resolve that. Driver that showed in the crash is Hpdskflt.sys. I added the Minidumps, Memory Dumps and System Logs onto...
  9. Random BSODs multiple times a day

Random BSODs multiple times a day: Good morning, My PC began experiencing period BSODs last week, accompanied by occasional non BSOD issues where the display would cut out and programs would display incorrectly, requiring a restart to correct. Initially I suspected the issue was my Nvidia drivers since I had...
  10. BSOD multiple times a day

BSOD multiple times a day: We came back from Christmas break and many of our windows 10 deployments are blue screening every few minutes/hours. We have analyzed the dumps and can isolate it to ntoskrnl.exe+16c4c0 causing all of the dumps. It appears to be a windows update got awry but we can't seem...