Windows 10: [BSOD] My new dell laptop crashes in the first 24 hours

Discus and support [BSOD] My new dell laptop crashes in the first 24 hours in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, My dell laptop crashes [BSOD] constantly every 10 minutes or so. I am not sure if its a hardware or a software issue. I am using Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mohammed1, Feb 7, 2019.

1. mohammed1 Win User

[BSOD] My new dell laptop crashes in the first 24 hours

Hi everyone,

My dell laptop crashes [BSOD] constantly every 10 minutes or so. I am not sure if its a hardware or a software issue. I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I installed all the new Microsoft updates.

Please check attached log from the "Beta Log collector". Thanks.

:)

mohammed1, Feb 7, 2019

2. Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so

My laptop has been crashing every 24 hours or so. My laptop is the Aspire E 17. Is their anyway i can get the error log, perhaps, and post it here for you guys to debug? Or any other suggestions is fine by me. Thank you

mattfaria12, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Dell M6400 Laptop - BSOD Installing XP Pro X32

Win 7 works fine, I'm typing on it right now. Wondering if I should actually jump and upgrade. There must be a driver somewhere that I can use to install XP *Wtf :wtf:

Not a particularly productive suggestion. Though I'd never buy a Dell, I have had luck with thier laptops errm... excepting this time, lol.

Sasqui, Feb 7, 2019
  4. [BSOD] My new dell laptop crashes in the first 24 hours

Windows 10. 12 to 24 hours

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To change the time format from 12 hour to 24 hour in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Navigate to Control panel.
    • In the category view of the control panel, click on the
      ‘Change date, time, or number formats’.
    • Change the short time to HH:mm from the drop down.
    • Press Apply to make the changes.
    • Now your time format will change to 24 hour format.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

[BSOD] My new dell laptop crashes in the first 24 hours

1. [BSOD] My new dell laptop crashes in the first 24 hours - Similar Threads - BSOD dell laptop

2. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Manager said there were hardware faults the first time I ran...
  3. BSOD three times in last 24 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD three times in last 24 hours: Hi all, I've been having some trouble with BSOD's while playing games in the last 24 hours and the problem seems to have come from nowhere. Initially I had a kernel BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and after some googling I read that my error may be dust related so I took...
  4. 10 BSOD in 24 hours

10 BSOD in 24 hours: Windows version 1909, HP Spectre x360 Alright, so I should preface this by saying I know next to nothing about the internal workings of a computer. It took me over an hour to set up windbg, including having to figure out why the tutorial commands weren't working (TIL:...
  5. 10 BSOD in 24 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    10 BSOD in 24 hours: Windows version 1909, HP Spectre x360 Alright, so I should preface this by saying I know next to nothing about the internal workings of a computer. It took me over an hour to set up windbg, including having to figure out why the tutorial commands weren't working (TIL:...
  6. Two BSODS in 24 Hours

Two BSODS in 24 Hours: Hello everyone. So recently I got 2 Bsods in 24 Hours. It's really weird since I don't get that very often. The first bsod I got was when I was randomly surfing through the Internet The second when I just started up Windows The build is Windows 10 1909 18363.535...
  7. Multiple BSOD in last 24 hours

Multiple BSOD in last 24 hours: I've received several BSODs in the last 24 hours. I'm not sure if an automatic update could be a cause. Sometimes, my laptop will remain stable for up to 30 minutes, other times I can't get past the log in screen. The BSODs that I've received are: PFN LIST CORRUPT IRQL...
  8. Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so

Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so: My laptop has been crashing every 24 hours or so. My laptop is the Aspire E 17. Is their anyway i can get the error log, perhaps, and post it here for you guys to debug? Or any other suggestions is fine by me. Thank you 83595
  9. Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes

Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes: Hello, So the past 24 hours my computer will BSOD with different errors each time it seem like. Weird things have been going on, I have a SSD and HDD set up with mostly everything except the OS on the HDD. Getting a lot of crashes and complete computer freezes only to find...
  10. Windows 10 – The First 24 Hours

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 – The First 24 Hours: It has been an incredible 24 hours for Windows and our fans. We’re humbled and grateful to see the response to Windows 10. We have seen unprecedented demand for Windows 10, with reviews and customer feedback overwhelmingly positive around the globe. We are doing everything we...