Windows 10: BSOD my new PC keeps crashing.

Discus and support BSOD my new PC keeps crashing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; BSOD my new PC keeps crashing. One of the crashes caused repair tool to bring me back from a restore point and seems it removed older minidump files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YakL, Oct 13, 2020.

1. YakL Win User

BSOD my new PC keeps crashing.

BSOD my new PC keeps crashing. One of the crashes caused repair tool to bring me back from a restore point and seems it removed older minidump files. Please help. One BSOD refers toclipsp.sys and other to Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. Already did a Checkdisk and memory test with no faults detected.

Attached is system info and dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak_SQzxMyYlEa-RQ2R_ixoKftGY?e=yAKcMe

:)

2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Oct 13, 2020
  4. BSOD my new PC keeps crashing.

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error"

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error" , fresh windows install, please help me

stefaneugen, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

BSOD my new PC keeps crashing.

1. BSOD my new PC keeps crashing. - Similar Threads - BSOD keeps crashing

2. New PC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC keeps crashing: Hello, i bought a new PC recently and it keeps crashing when i play games.. Bug control says:0x0000001a 0x0000000000061941, 0xfffff801cece0180, 0x0000000000000009, 0xfffff8016a509190....
  3. New PC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC keeps crashing: Hello, i bought a new PC recently and it keeps crashing when i play games.. Bug control says:0x0000001a 0x0000000000061941, 0xfffff801cece0180, 0x0000000000000009, 0xfffff8016a509190....
  4. My pc keeps crashing BSOD

My pc keeps crashing BSOD: My computer is completely fine up until a few weeks ago. It only crashes when I play video games-specifically Valorant-and I can't seem to find what seems to be the problem. I tried repairing system files using sfc/ scannow and chkdsk /f and chkdsk /r on command prompt, I...
  5. My pc keeps crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing BSOD: My computer is completely fine up until a few weeks ago. It only crashes when I play video games-specifically Valorant-and I can't seem to find what seems to be the problem. I tried repairing system files using sfc/ scannow and chkdsk /f and chkdsk /r on command prompt, I...
  6. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps crashing with BSOD: Hello all,my PC is constantly crashing. Whether I'm installing an update, playing games or just browsing the web. Sometimes when it's restarting, it will BSOD several times. Also, sometimes when the PC boots up it starts in a very low resolution. I've tried resetting my PC...
  7. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

PC keeps crashing with BSOD: Hello all,my PC is constantly crashing. Whether I'm installing an update, playing games or just browsing the web. Sometimes when it's restarting, it will BSOD several times. Also, sometimes when the PC boots up it starts in a very low resolution. I've tried resetting my PC...
  8. New PC keeps crashing

New PC keeps crashing: Hello,For the last few weeks, I have been having my new PC sporadically crash. Some days it runs fine, others it will crash multiple times in a few hours. It either randomly restarts, BSOD's, or completely deadlocks where I have to force it to shut down via the power button....
  9. New PC and it keeps crashing`

New PC and it keeps crashing`: This is what came from the reliability centre The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffc60fd77e9010, 0xfffff8033b7109f0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x000000000000000d. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  10. New pc keeps crashing

New pc keeps crashing: Recently my newly built pc has crashed and gone into the recovery screen every startup. Ive tryed to system restore and other options but it keeps crashing before the process is completed. Current error code is File: \windows\system32\drivers\ReFYSv1.sys errorcode:...