Windows 10: BSOD: My system keep randomly crashing when i play my games

Discus and support BSOD: My system keep randomly crashing when i play my games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My system keep randomly crashing when i play my games it happens more often with bluetooth on. I get bsod's like driver power state failere,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by #Vincent#, Oct 18, 2019.

1. #Vincent# Win User

BSOD: My system keep randomly crashing when i play my games

Hi,

My system keep randomly crashing when i play my games it happens more often with bluetooth on. I get bsod's like driver power state failere, exeption not handled, exeption thread not handled. pleas help me.

write me your email and ill send screenshots of the minidump file opened with windiwsdbg.

:)

#Vincent#, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Nisakiru Win User

BSOD when playing games.

Hello, I have ran into a BSOD issue. I have the dump file and system info file to look at. I recreated the crashes and it happens randomly whenever I play games on my computer. Games like overwatch randomly blue screen when I'm not doing anything in particular
    that causes stress to the cpu or gpu. BSOD Dump – Google Drive Hopefully you can help me.

Thanks!

Nisakiru, May 27, 2020
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 27, 2020
  4. BSOD: My system keep randomly crashing when i play my games

Windows 10 randomly goes to BSOD/crashing

Hi Mitchell,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing the BSOD error while playing games, please share the information:

• Is the issue particular to a game or all games?
    • Are the games downloaded from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to update the Graphic card driver by following the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the graphic card driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Also, refer the link provided below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 27, 2020
Thema:

BSOD: My system keep randomly crashing when i play my games

1. BSOD: My system keep randomly crashing when i play my games - Similar Threads - BSOD system keep

2. I keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep crashing when playing games: My PC just shuts off when playing games, it seems that if playing a high demand game for too long it causes my PC to crash. First it goes black screen, then I see that it's restarting but it stays black screen. Then I have to turn it off via hard shut off and then it works...
  3. I keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep crashing when playing games: My PC just shuts off when playing games, it seems that if playing a high demand game for too long it causes my PC to crash. First it goes black screen, then I see that it's restarting but it stays black screen. Then I have to turn it off via hard shut off and then it works...
  4. I keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes when playing games: My system seems to crash at random times when playing games. It usually happens within a few minutes of starting a game. I tried to monitor the temperatures of my GPU and CPU and neither seem to get high enough to cause this both are < 60C.I tried updating all drivers, clean...
  6. Random crashes when playing games

Random crashes when playing games: My system seems to crash at random times when playing games. It usually happens within a few minutes of starting a game. I tried to monitor the temperatures of my GPU and CPU and neither seem to get high enough to cause this both are < 60C.I tried updating all drivers, clean...
  7. MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES: Ok so, it never happened. but after I upgrade to Windows 11 22H2, my PC crash after play Roblox for like under 5 minutes. This so annoying pls help me fix if you know how...
  8. MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES

MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES: Ok so, it never happened. but after I upgrade to Windows 11 22H2, my PC crash after play Roblox for like under 5 minutes. This so annoying pls help me fix if you know how...
  9. My pc keeps restarting randomly when I play video games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc keeps restarting randomly when I play video games: I have been facing this issue for about a month if someone could help me out I would really appreciate it submitted by /u/Mysterious_Enough [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1lk0d/my_pc_keeps_restarting_randomly_when_i_play_video/
  10. Keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep crashing when playing games: Hi! I've just built a new pc, but unfortunately it keeps crashing 5-10 minutes into games. I've tested both my CPU and GPU with stress-tests and benchmarks, with no problems at all.. Can you help enlighten me? :) Hardware issue: Kilde Windows Oversigt Hardwarefejl...