Windows 10: BSOD, my windows slowed

Discus and support BSOD, my windows slowed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, First time i got BSOD in game Empire total War, in late late game on campaign map. That game using much resources to run. However i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by majster1942, Oct 7, 2015.

1. BSOD, my windows slowed

Hello everyone,
    First time i got BSOD in game Empire total War, in late late game on campaign map. That game using much resources to run. However i got 3 random BSOD in one day and now my computer is slower, mouse fps are slow on dekstop. The processor is louder on desktop. I scanned my pc by Norton internet security, removed display driver by "Display Driver Uninstaller " and installed new from AMD.

I updating mini dump files here in attachment.
    Also i added report dmp from bluescreenwiever (in html file)

:)

majster1942, Oct 7, 2015
  2. Jasonut Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update... slow internet.

I have the same issues and trying to find a solution.

Creators Update has made my PC terribly slow.

1. Slow to boot

2. It freezes randomly.

3. Programs slow to load.

4. I started getting BSOD's

Computer worked flawlessly prior to this update.

I even formatted the computer and completed clean install. Still slow. Still freezes. However, I don't get BSOD's anymore.

PC is so slow with Creator update it is unusable.

Jasonut, Oct 7, 2015
  3. DPC_Watchdog_Violation

hey i've gotten the above bsod twice now and my SSD has been booting windows slow every second boot, the bsod has only ever happened during boot up, can someone check my .dmp for what could be causing the problem.

dmp is here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmP7rfRtGBq_232nBJKS1l6cpog3

Arcturus Drake, Oct 7, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD, my windows slowed

Hi majster1942,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please read BSOD Posting Instructions

Why have you enabled driver verifier?
    Please disable driver verifier
    • Open admin command prompt
    • Enter "verifier/reset" (without quotes)

Please remove the Gigabyte software, it is known for causing BSOD's.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for gdrv.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for gdrv.sys 0: kd> lmvm gdrv start end module name fffff800`2b9d0000 fffff800`2b9d9000 gdrv T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: gdrv.sys Image path: \??\C:\WINDOWS\gdrv.sys Image name: gdrv.sys Timestamp: Fri Mar 13 04:22:29 2009 (49B9D175) CheckSum: 000105CE ImageSize: 00009000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Oct 8, 2015
  5. Oh thanks mate, thats work, computer again fast(however in desktop).
    Still BSOD but only in game Empire total war, PC not saving mini dump files. One time i got BSOD but was too fast visable, second time game was frozen and sounds broke

majster1942, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD, my windows slowed

1. BSOD, my windows slowed - Similar Threads - BSOD slowed

2. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  3. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  4. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  5. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  6. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

7. Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage: SPECSASUS TUF gaming a15AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon GraphicsNvidia RTX 2060 + 16GB RAMWindows 10 Version 22H2 - OS build 19045.4046Got laptop from ebay a week ago and had constant issues BSODs or desktop crashes with certain games and 2 times when I had to reset PC. But...
  8. Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage

Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage: SPECSASUS TUF gaming a15AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon GraphicsNvidia RTX 2060 + 16GB RAMWindows 10 Version 22H2 - OS build 19045.4046Got laptop from ebay a week ago and had constant issues BSODs or desktop crashes with certain games and 2 times when I had to reset PC. But...
  9. Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. BSOD Games crashing and slow computer-I think its driver related but don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Games crashing and slow computer-I think its driver related but don't know what to do.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0qaPd7wWNK85jdIA?e=YkmYfYI think I have attached the minidump information correctly, if not I apologise. I have had a problem where when I play games such as Roblox I experience strange lag when my wifi is fine, and sometimes crashes. When I...