Windows 10: BSOD need assistance with Windb and dmp file

Discus and support BSOD need assistance with Windb and dmp file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am able to find smss.exe as a possible cause but I was hoping someone can help me dig a bit deeper. The minidump file is located here.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tripline21, Nov 8, 2019.

1. BSOD need assistance with Windb and dmp file

I am able to find smss.exe as a possible cause but I was hoping someone can help me dig a bit deeper.

The minidump file is located here. https://easyupload.io/0iuk73

:)

Tripline21, Nov 8, 2019

2. BSOD with DMP files and MSInfo

I have used the verifier app and collect the dmp files along with the MSInfo32.

I been receiving the BSOD for a bit and I had the motherboard replace at the Company's helpdesk requested it. I knew that was not the issue. I know is a driver issue but don't know how to fix it and what is exactly causing the issue. I believe is the Cisco
    VPN software that is causing it.

When the BSOD happened under the verifier app the

DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION (xxxxx.sys) The xxxx.sys is the name of the driver that caused the crash.
    If it is listed please note it and tell us what it is.

the xxxx.sys was something like vpnxxx64.sys I believe..can't remember it exactly.

here is the link to OneDrive to see the DMP files and the MSInfo32 files.

022417-11640-01.zip

AzureRookieFL, Nov 8, 2019
  3. BSOD with DMP files and MSInfo

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you, kindly provide us the information below:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you trying to re-install Windows 10 or any of your programs when this happened?

Meanwhile, kindly check the post of SpiritX MS MVP from July 24, 2016, through this

link
    to see the steps that can possible assist you on this issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Nov 8, 2019
  4. BSOD need assistance with Windb and dmp file

BSOD, DMP files

The link to the DMP files of my BSOD.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks in regards.

Gedeeld items 20-12-2015

tibeaude ganseman, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

BSOD need assistance with Windb and dmp file

1. BSOD need assistance with Windb and dmp file - Similar Threads - BSOD need assistance

2. Need some help with BSOD/DMP files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need some help with BSOD/DMP files: Hello, I have been dealing with various BSOD for a few months now and I finally decided to try a clean install of windows. Unfortunately, I kept getting the error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart...
  3. Need some help with BSOD/DMP files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need some help with BSOD/DMP files: Hello, I have been dealing with various BSOD for a few months now and I finally decided to try a clean install of windows. Unfortunately, I kept getting the error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart...
  4. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  5. Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP: #I am quite proficient in both Chinese and English. This post will be avaliable in both languages for greater outreach.#My PC restarted itself twice after BSOD in the last two days, and it has never happened before. I was not at home when it happened during both restarts, but...
  6. Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP

Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP: #I am quite proficient in both Chinese and English. This post will be avaliable in both languages for greater outreach.#My PC restarted itself twice after BSOD in the last two days, and it has never happened before. I was not at home when it happened during both restarts, but...
  7. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DMP file: I've been having increasing BSOD over the past week or so. Thought it had something to do with my components, but as my troubleshooting progresses, it seems to point more towards my software, specifically Windows 10.Here's a link to my most recent "dmp" file after my last...
  8. BSOD DMP file

BSOD DMP file: I've been having increasing BSOD over the past week or so. Thought it had something to do with my components, but as my troubleshooting progresses, it seems to point more towards my software, specifically Windows 10.Here's a link to my most recent "dmp" file after my last...
  9. BSOD DMP file

10. BSOD .dmp file

BSOD .dmp file: Hello, I hope that this is the correct place to post this .dmp file from a BSOD I just experienced, thank you https://iowa-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/jalmanza_uiowa_edu/EV4I7cab_RpIkAdW7S-9E4YBhog_P8Qto6JkYYBwVsQu4g?e=LOxu1N...