Windows 10: [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

Discus and support [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having crashing issues when using software that allows remote control with virtual gamepads. ParsecSoda I need help analyzing the DUMP file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Serze, May 18, 2022.

1. Serze Win User

[BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

Hello, I am having crashing issues when using software that allows remote control with virtual gamepads. ParsecSoda I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ue7bo5brexyos82/Dump_Windows_10.rar/file

:)

Serze, May 18, 2022
  2. Clock404 Win User

Help analyzing BSOD dump files - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hello,

I have been receiving blue screens of death related to DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I have not been able to identify which driver is causing this and I was wondering if someone would analyze my dump files to gain more information regarding this BSOD error.
    The full dump and minidump has been included here: Dump Files – Google Drive

So far I have ran the follow commands but the BSOD still occurs.

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

sfc /scannow

Clock404, May 18, 2022
  3. DeqianLi Win User
    DeqianLi, May 18, 2022
  4. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, May 18, 2022
Thema:

[BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

1. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file - Similar Threads - BSOD need help

2. Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD - Need Help Analyzing Dump File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD - Need Help Analyzing Dump File: Hello, I've been experiencing frequent Blue Screen of Death BSOD crashes on my Windows 11 system, and I've collected a dump file for analysis. The error is related to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a, and it seems to be caused by the ntkrnlmp.exe module.Here is the link for the file...
  3. Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD - Need Help Analyzing Dump File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD - Need Help Analyzing Dump File: Hello, I've been experiencing frequent Blue Screen of Death BSOD crashes on my Windows 11 system, and I've collected a dump file for analysis. The error is related to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a, and it seems to be caused by the ntkrnlmp.exe module.Here is the link for the file...
  4. Need help analyzing dump file after BSOD please

Need help analyzing dump file after BSOD please: I have a new PC with Windows 11, one of the latest AMD CPU, plenty of memory and for now using CPU's GPU.My PC is randomly crashing with BSOD, and I am trying to analyze the windows minidump to find the root cause, but don't understand much of it :When I run the analyze...
  5. Need help analyzing dump file after BSOD please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help analyzing dump file after BSOD please: I have a new PC with Windows 11, one of the latest AMD CPU, plenty of memory and for now using CPU's GPU.My PC is randomly crashing with BSOD, and I am trying to analyze the windows minidump to find the root cause, but don't understand much of it :When I run the analyze...
  6. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file: Hello, I am having crashing issues when using software that allows remote control with virtual gamepads. ParsecSoda I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file:...
  7. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

[BSOD] need help for analyze dump file: Hello, I am having crashing issues when using software that allows remote control with virtual gamepads. ParsecSoda I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file:...
  8. Need help for analyzing dump files!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help for analyzing dump files!: Can someone help to analyze the dump files for bluescreen reasons? The following link has the dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsowNH1JWNPygpkJWLYu3ZJtgV5x2g?e=eWLHVR...
  9. Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.: Ever since I built my new computer last spring I've been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop codes, as well as a handful of others but not as much, almost constantly. I've been attempting to learn how to read the dump files using the WinDBG but to no success. Finally...
  10. Need help analyzing dump file.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help analyzing dump file.: Uploaded on OneDrive is a dmp and msinfo file. I consistently get a hang on cold boot that the laptop eventually gets past on power off/on after one or two more tries. It works fine after that until next cold boot. I have swapped out hard drives and swapped out memory, but...