Windows 10: BSOD, need help identifying issue

Discus and support BSOD, need help identifying issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC blue screened recently, and unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the error message before the PC rebooted. Unfortunately viewing Even Viewer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JustinSerafin, Jan 28, 2022.

1. BSOD, need help identifying issue

My PC blue screened recently, and unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the error message before the PC rebooted. Unfortunately viewing Even Viewer didn't reveal any info. How do I find info I can post here, so you can help identify why my PC crashed? I don't know if it helps, but my current OS version is below.Edition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H1Installed on ‎11/‎11/‎2020OS build 19043.1466Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

:)

JustinSerafin, Jan 28, 2022

2. Identifying driver causing BSOD

My laptop suddenly went into BSOD with the error IRQL_NOTLESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried using a bsod viewer to identify the driver but it just states ntoskrnl.exe. I have the dump files available, will it be helpful in identifying the driver that is causing this
    issue?

SilentstormSP, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 28, 2022
  4. BSOD, need help identifying issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

BSOD, need help identifying issue

1. BSOD, need help identifying issue - Similar Threads - BSOD need help

2. Need help identifying this issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help identifying this issue.: Blue screen of death help. What does this mean:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 1/19/2024 6:00:07 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Taylor Description: The computer has rebooted from a...
  3. Need help identifying this issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help identifying this issue.: Blue screen of death help. What does this mean:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 1/19/2024 6:00:07 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Taylor Description: The computer has rebooted from a...
  4. Need help in identifying PC BSOD. authenticamd.sys

Need help in identifying PC BSOD. authenticamd.sys: Hello guys, I am not very familiar with computers but I have encounter BSOD for some times now. It happen most of time when I am playing games. I identified the code authenticamd.sys. I have tested passed my memory with memtest and windows memory diagnostics. Bios reset...
  5. Need help in identifying PC BSOD. authenticamd.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help in identifying PC BSOD. authenticamd.sys: Hello guys, I am not very familiar with computers but I have encounter BSOD for some times now. It happen most of time when I am playing games. I identified the code authenticamd.sys. I have tested passed my memory with memtest and windows memory diagnostics. Bios reset...
  6. Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD: HelloI've been having this BSOD issue for 3 weeks now and still can't figure out what's causing it.I already bought brand new RAM for this cuz I thought it was the RAM after testing some of my parts using my friend's PC.I attached the latest BSOD log, I'm not sure how to...
  7. Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD: HelloI've been having this BSOD issue for 3 weeks now and still can't figure out what's causing it.I already bought brand new RAM for this cuz I thought it was the RAM after testing some of my parts using my friend's PC.I attached the latest BSOD log, I'm not sure how to...
  8. Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

9. BSOD, need help identifying issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, need help identifying issue: My PC blue screened recently, and unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the error message before the PC rebooted. Unfortunately opening Event Viewer didn't reveal any info. How do I find info I can post here, so you can help identify why my PC crashed? I don't know if it...
  10. BSOD, need help identifying issue

BSOD, need help identifying issue: My PC blue screened recently, and unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the error message before the PC rebooted. Unfortunately viewing Even Viewer didn't reveal any info. How do I find info I can post here, so you can help identify why my PC crashed? I don't know if it...