Windows 10: BSOD - need help interpreting dump files.

Discus and support BSOD - need help interpreting dump files. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The link to the mini-dump files... and the analysis log files of what I've done already using Window's Debugging utility:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marc Naude, Oct 3, 2019.

1. BSOD - need help interpreting dump files.

Marc Naude, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Arjibi Win User

Need help with BSOD interpretation of dump files

Hi! I just recently fresh installed win 10 on my laptop and did all the drivers updating stuff but it got BSOD'ed. Please help me interpret and find the problem. Here are all the stuff you need as prescribed by the community:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_e1vAv1WzBZSHRURU44VFc2VTg/view?usp=sharing

Thank you!

Arjibi, Oct 3, 2019
  3. BSOD Help - dump files attached

Hi William,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this. The dumpfiles you have provided is not enough to find the root cause of the BSOD.
    Kindly provide full dump file for better assistance.

I appreciate if you answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What error message are you getting with BSOD?
    • Are you able to boot the computer to the desktop?
    I suggest you to Update the Windows 10 Drivers and check if it help.

Please refer to the below article “How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10”by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 3, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD - need help interpreting dump files.

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD - need help interpreting dump files. :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD - need help interpreting dump files. [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

BSOD - need help interpreting dump files.

1. BSOD - need help interpreting dump files. - Similar Threads - BSOD need help

2. Need help with BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSOD dump file: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  3. Need help with BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with BSOD dump file: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  4. Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD: I've gotten a new PC , replaced HW, reinstalled windows, updated drivers ect and still getting BSOD seemingly randomly. Is anyone able to assist in looking at my minidump files as I'm grasping at...
  5. Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD

Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD: I've gotten a new PC , replaced HW, reinstalled windows, updated drivers ect and still getting BSOD seemingly randomly. Is anyone able to assist in looking at my minidump files as I'm grasping at...
  6. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  7. Help interpreting Memory Dump file, please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help interpreting Memory Dump file, please!: My computer is frequently restarting usually right after reboot from the last restart, or shortly thereafter. I'd recently had the computer repaired at Microcenter, where they deduced there were no problems, but that it might help to reinstall windows. After bringing the...
  8. Help interpreting Memory Dump file, please!

Help interpreting Memory Dump file, please!: My computer is frequently restarting usually right after reboot from the last restart, or shortly thereafter. I'd recently had the computer repaired at Microcenter, where they deduced there were no problems, but that it might help to reinstall windows. After bringing the...
  9. Help interpreting Memory Dump file, please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Need help with interpreting BSOD Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with interpreting BSOD Win10: Recently updated my MB and CPU to a B450 and CPU to R5 3600. Windows 10 latest update. Every single driver and thing is updated from the latest available updates. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gn3GxvHFTy52KuQHKMiXrcQSTmQyl-9w?usp=sharing I've had all these BSODs...