Windows 10: BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've been plagued by blue screen for the past few weeks which happen randomly through out the day, sometimes I get blue screens just when I boot and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by migssie, Oct 31, 2018.

1. migssie Win User

BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

So I've been plagued by blue screen for the past few weeks which happen randomly through out the day, sometimes I get blue screens just when I boot and sometimes I don't for hours.

I upgraded my computer's mobo and processor then I started getting these BSODs. With that said Im sure nothing else in my computer is wrong cos I don't get any BSODs before. At first thought It might be software, but then I tried doing a fresh install but I still get BSODs no matter what. So I thought maybe it would be the board cos the BSODs keep pointing me to different drivers like netio.sys, ntoskrnl, ndis and etc. But that all changed when I tried my Processor on my friends board. I ran my processor on their system and I had a blue screen and couple of laughs just when the PC booted which led me to think that it might be the processor? *Sad I already ran Intel's Diagnostic tool but everything passed.

It seems that I get blue screens when I download or make use of the internet. But it also happens so randomly so I'm not quite sure if that's it. Atleast I'm still able to use the computer and am able to squeeze out long gaming sessions SOMETIMES without BSODs (I'm typing this on the PC praying that I don't get a BSOD. Lol)

Some of the troubleshooting I've done.
    1. Ran memtest. All Passed.
    2. Replaced RAM. Still BSOD.
    3. Tried a fresh install. Still get BSODs.
    4. Ran Intel's Diagnostic Tools. PASSED.
    5. Tried repasting just for LOLs. Nothing.
    6. Tried using other DRAM slots. Nothing.
    7. Tried my proc on my friends board. BSOD on netio.sys. TWICE. (A bad proc? *cry)
    8. Tried running a system stability test with AIDA 64 stressing everything except the GPU for an hour but never had BSODs. (Whut?)

I'm hoping for a second opinion, or hopefully a work around. I wont be able to RMA this proc since I bought it 2nd hand from a company closing down. *cry

Here are the files made by the tool you guys have. Only realized after posting since this is my first time posting hehe.
    Click here!

Here are the latest dump files I got this morning (Already scanned by the tool).
    dumps.zip - Google Drive

My PC specs.
    i7 7700 (running at stock. BIOS is at defaults)
    GA-b250m-HD3
    8gb RAM HyperX 2666 running at 2400
    Samsung 850 EVO 250gb SSD
    WD Black 1tb
    Seasonic G550 Semi Modular PSU 80+ Gold
    Zotac GTX 1060 3GB Mini

:)

migssie, Oct 31, 2018
  2. ConiGL Win User
    ConiGL, Oct 31, 2018
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Oct 31, 2018
  4. BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD netio ntoskrnl

2. windows 11 support for i7-7700

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 support for i7-7700: This PC doesn't meet minimum requirements to run windows 11.IntelR CoreTM i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz -- when will this be available as my processor is only 4 years old and has much better performance than many others that are allowed....
  3. windows 11 support for i7-7700

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 support for i7-7700: This PC doesn't meet minimum requirements to run windows 11.IntelR CoreTM i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz -- when will this be available as my processor is only 4 years old and has much better performance than many others that are allowed....
  4. i7-7700 CPU with 3.60 GHZ not supported??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i7-7700 CPU with 3.60 GHZ not supported??: I have i7-7700 CPU with 3.60 GHZ. PC Health Check app checks all the requirements as compatible, but fails with CPU not supported. Is this CPU number a miss from the list? I see many other i7 7800X, 8700, 9700 as supported. Wondering why 7700 is left out from the list....
  5. i7-7700 CPU with 3.60 GHZ not supported??

i7-7700 CPU with 3.60 GHZ not supported??: I have i7-7700 CPU with 3.60 GHZ. PC Health Check app checks all the requirements as compatible, but fails with CPU not supported. Is this CPU number a miss from the list? I see many other i7 7800X, 8700, 9700 as supported. Wondering why 7700 is left out from the list....
  6. Windows 11 not compatable with i7-7700

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not compatable with i7-7700: PC Health check says my "IntelR CoreTM i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz" is not compatible with Windows 11. Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition Windows 10 ProVersion 21H1Will Windows 11 support this...
  7. Windows 11 not compatable with i7-7700

Windows 11 not compatable with i7-7700: PC Health check says my "IntelR CoreTM i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz" is not compatible with Windows 11. Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition Windows 10 ProVersion 21H1Will Windows 11 support this...
  8. Upgrading from i5-7500 to i7-7700

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrading from i5-7500 to i7-7700: I have an ASUS Prime Z270M-Plus motherboard with an Intel i5-7500 Processor and 16GB DDR-4 RAM, I would like to upgrade to an Intel i7700 Processor. Will there be any necessity to rebuild my hard drive or will the system automatically adjust for the new CPU in the same way...
  9. NDIS IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NDIS IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi I bought a new PC from a person on-line. The PC was fine, fast boot-up. I decided to update the software and drivers on my PC. My PC then began to frequently crash with a blue screen and a sad emoji smiley face. both channel 0 and channel 1 are showing as...
  10. Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis): Hello All, My XPS 13 9350 has been BSODing again after a few months of relative stability. I've ran memtest86, 20 runs without errors, chkdsk, sfc/scannow, and DISM scanhealth all returning without errors or integrity violations. I've also used Whocrashed to analyze...