Windows 10: BSOD Netio.sys + Sleep Mode issue

Discus and support BSOD Netio.sys + Sleep Mode issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD Netio.sys, Update problem: 2017-06 Kumulativní aktualizace pro Windows 10 Version 1607 pro systémy typu x64 (KB4022715) – chyba 0x80070005... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by totti7210, Jun 17, 2017.

1. totti7210 Win User

BSOD Netio.sys + Sleep Mode issue

BSOD Netio.sys,

Update problem: 2017-06 Kumulativní aktualizace pro Windows 10 Version 1607 pro systémy typu x64 (KB4022715) – chyba 0x80070005

During work on laptop the sleep mode repeatedly runs.

Thank you

:)

totti7210, Jun 17, 2017

2. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION(NETIO.SYS)

Hello,

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error indicates an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code. The above error message might have occurred due to user-mode graphic drivers
    crossing over and passing bad data to the kernel code.

BSOD errors occurs mostly due to incompatible, faulty or corrupted device drivers installed on the PC. If the BSOD error are caused due to incompatible, faulty or corrupted device drivers installed, it can be rectified by booting the computer in
    Safe mode.

Method 1: I suggest you to boot the computer in
    Safe mode by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue persists.

Safe mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer with limited drivers necessary to run Windows. The words
    Safe Mode appear at the corners of your monitor to identify which Windows mode you are using.

Expand the options to boot into Safe Mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Restart the PC to exit from Safe mode and start the computer in normal mode.

To know more about Safe mode, following is an article on
    Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode) (Applies to Windows 10 also):

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Method 2: If the issue persists, update graphics driver manually from
    Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device Manager from the context menu.
    • Expand Display adapters and locate the graphics card driver in the window.
    • Right click on the graphics card driver and select Update this software from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • After the update is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Refer to the link below on similar issue and check if it helps:

BSOD, WIndows 10 - system_service_exception (netio.sys)

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 17, 2017
  3. WIN10 BSOD netio.sys

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

Try connecting to different video outputs on the PC. Sometimes a change in driver can cause the video to be sent:

• To a different Adapter: from integrated graphics to a discrete card or vice versa.

• To a different output: from HDMI to DVI, Display Port to VGA, or any other combination.
    Method 2:

Try to boot into Safe Mode with Networking or
    Enable low-resolution video

Press and hold the shift key while clicking on Restart at the login Screen (Bottom right corner).

• Select Troubleshootand click on Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Settingsand click on
              Restart.

• After restarting, choose Enable Safe modewith networkingor
              Low Resolution Video.
    Also check Device Manager and look for Display Adapters.

• If you see 2 items under Display Adapters, disable to integrated video card (e.g. Intel HD 4000 or AMD Radeon HD 4200) and restart. (Try vice versa if it does not work).

• If you see 1 item under Display Adapters, rollback the driver or uninstall the display adapter in Device Manager, and enable the option to delete driver software.
    Method 3: Update the drivers from the manufacturer’s website

Go to the manufacturer’s website and search for the latest drivers available for your computer model and then download and install them on the computer in compatibility mode.

Check the PC or display adapter manufacturer’s site for an updated driver.

Download the Windows 10/Windows 8 drivers from the Manufacturer’s website and install them
    in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the driver setup file and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Make a check mark next to Run this program in “Compatibility mode” and select previous version of Windows supported by the software, from the drop down list.

• Then click on “Apply” and “Ok” option.

• Then install the driver.

• Then restart your computer and check how it works.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 17, 2017
  4. BSOD Netio.sys + Sleep Mode issue

There are entries in the hosts.txt to bypass the activation of Adobe products.

Also Software which is used to bypass activation of Microsoft Products.

No further help here!!!

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

BSODHunter, Jun 19, 2017
Thema:

BSOD Netio.sys + Sleep Mode issue

1. BSOD Netio.sys + Sleep Mode issue - Similar Threads - BSOD Netio sys

2. Issues with Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Sleep mode: I have had constant issues with sleep mode on my New HP Envy Desktop that came with Windows 11 preloaded. Sleep mode starts just fine, but after about 10 minutes, I get a message from my monitor that there is no video input The monitor is an HP 27" When I move the mouse, the...
  3. Issues with Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Sleep mode: I have had constant issues with sleep mode on my New HP Envy Desktop that came with Windows 11 preloaded. Sleep mode starts just fine, but after about 10 minutes, I get a message from my monitor that there is no video input The monitor is an HP 27" When I move the mouse, the...
  4. Sleep mode issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep mode issues: So I don't know what is causing this particular issue, and am not really finding any good answers for it when I search.I was forced to do a clean install of Windows when my previous boot drive had a critical failure and basically bricked. So I bought a brand new drive Samsung...
  5. Sleep mode BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sleep mode BSOD: So recently, I've been getting BSOD's when I've been waking my laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN15-54 if it helps from sleep mode. It has happened 3 times in teh past few days and I have no idea whats causing it. Here are the minidump and msinfo files. Please can someone help?...
  6. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  7. sleep mode issues

sleep mode issues: I have all of my settings for sleep mode to not cause the pc to sleep at all. It still goes into sleep mode and still won't wake up when I push any buttons or the touchpad. Any advice?...
  8. Sleep mode issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sleep mode issue: Recently I have noticed that after I have put my pc into sleep, it's waking up on it's own... It's kind of weird problem for me! Another problem is that I am seeing a box on the sound bar and performance bar on battery section on the taskbar.. Why I am seeing those issues?...
  9. Sleep mode issue

Sleep mode issue: When I turn my laptop into sleep mode, it goes into sleep mode, but after some time it is automatically getting shut down. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-issue/0aef3481-5072-4dcb-b44b-9ea19eff5903
  10. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
Tags: