Windows 10: BSOD netr28ux.sys DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Discus and support BSOD netr28ux.sys DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HelloI went into BSOD problem with netr28us.sys when browsing chrome or online gaming since my WIFI Modem Router replaced. I've checked the community... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daniel_Sihombing, Mar 9, 2022.

1. BSOD netr28ux.sys DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

HelloI went into BSOD problem with netr28us.sys when browsing chrome or online gaming since my WIFI Modem Router replaced. I've checked the community with the same problem then I replaced the netr28us.sys driver with the previous version, my windows will still crash. I've reset my windows too, and the problem is still there. I've tried using windbg, but seems no one have the same issue. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq-UpcC2TEAQgQY2U6iFAdtoQdZH?e=BKina2Thank you in advance.

:)

Daniel_Sihombing, Mar 9, 2022

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) by athw10x.sys

Hello !
    BSOD in my pc has been occured many times. It has error code , "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)." I have analyzed that problem with WindDbg and I've found that my wireless driver (athw10x.sys) caused this BSOD. I've tried to update this driver, but it was the last version for my pc. So, what should I do to overcome this problem ?
    Thank you

Notes :
    -My windows version number is 21h1 (10.0.19043)
    - My wireless network is Qualcomn Atheros AR956x (10.0.3.462)

Dump files link : LAPTOP-J94P1LUI-(2021-11-17_12-28-01).zip - Google Drive

bigbrian123, Mar 9, 2022
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

Hey,

In the Device Manager when going through all my sound devices and opening the Driver Details, I found out it was my Sennheiser Headset (the driver "cm11264.sys" was listed there).

I'm a bit curious why my headset started making troubles now and why a headset in general can crash my whole system. But after some research I found others had similar issues with Sennheiser products:

Sennheiser – Major Driver Problems (BSOD’s & more)

I uninstalled the software and my headset is now using the Microsoft driver, there is no "cm11264.sys" in use anymore. I hope this will fix it for me.

Thank you very much for helping me out!!

dominickLTI, Mar 9, 2022
  4. BSOD netr28ux.sys DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

dpc_watchdog_violation

Hi JesseAK

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 042319-6953-01.dmp

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for netfilter21573.sys

File Name: 042319-5359-01.dmp

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

B. Third Party Drivers

netfilter21573.sys - ???

Driver date - Wed Aug 29 23:50:30 2018

C. Recommendations

1. Create a system restore point so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

2. Udpate netfilter21573.sys

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, Mar 9, 2022
Thema:

BSOD netr28ux.sys DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

1. BSOD netr28ux.sys DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - Similar Threads - BSOD netr28ux sys

2. Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: I am experiencing a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my Windows 10 computer. It often occurs when I am listening to music through applications like Spotify. Here are the specifications of my computer:Intel Core i3 7100Gigabyte H110M-DS2Nvidia GTX 1650s 4GB GDDR68x1 DDR4 RAM...
  3. Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: I am experiencing a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my Windows 10 computer. It often occurs when I am listening to music through applications like Spotify. Here are the specifications of my computer:Intel Core i3 7100Gigabyte H110M-DS2Nvidia GTX 1650s 4GB GDDR68x1 DDR4 RAM...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump: Looking for someone to help me with this. My computer has BSOD about 10 times in the last week. About one to two times a day. Sometimes just when idle.********************************************************************************...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump: Looking for someone to help me with this. My computer has BSOD about 10 times in the last week. About one to two times a day. Sometimes just when idle.********************************************************************************...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD netr28ux.sys DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

BSOD netr28ux.sys DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: HelloI went into BSOD problem with netr28us.sys when browsing chrome or online gaming since my WIFI Modem Router replaced. I've checked the community with the same problem then I replaced the netr28us.sys driver with the previous version, my windows will still crash. I've...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe: Hello There! I would like to ask help, rather for a long time constant BOSD is my problem, and I do not manage to solve it. I receive a diverse mistake when I try to analyse the mistake, and i don't know what can I do. This is thi last one dump: Loading Dump File...
  9. Bsod - dpc_watchdog_violation (133)

Bsod - dpc_watchdog_violation (133): Hi guys, This is Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop Winver 2004 that keep crashing with the DPC Watchdog Violation 133. I ran the Windbg with Anlyze-v and came up with the following error codes which by googling rtwlane seems to be the Realtek 8821AE Wireless Lan card. How do I...
  10. BSoD : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

BSoD : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133): I am using Win 10 and keep getting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) BSoD at random intervals. Below is my latest mini dump results, can anyone assist. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above....