Windows 10: Bsod never happen, now its happen

Discus and support Bsod never happen, now its happen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Before this im using windows 8.1, after upgrade to win10 my laptop start Bsod especially when playing dota2, then i rolll back to win8.1 in hope that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arfix, Feb 29, 2016.

1. arfix Win User

Bsod never happen, now its happen

Before this im using windows 8.1, after upgrade to win10 my laptop start Bsod especially when playing dota2, then i rolll back to win8.1 in hope that the problem solve, now in win8.1 the bsod keep happen too, can u help me.

:)

arfix, Feb 29, 2016

2. Store_Exception error on BSOD

Not only store_exception but also i get critical_process_died bsod and computer reboots on its own. it mostly happens when the computer is idle for few minutes.I have never encountered bsod before. this is happening since i have cleaned up :c drive

Tanjim Mostafa, Feb 29, 2016
  3. Windows 10 - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

My bsod might be different to others I read but let's start from scratch,

when I start my laptop it's fine until I'm on the sign in password part, I enter in my password, get the welcome circle loading thing, 3 secs later then boom I get the bsod,

after the restart its perfect and works like a well made windows 10,

but it happens again... But only happens when my PC is shut down then turned on, back onto sign in then enter password then bsod happens.

its annoying now, this never happened to me on windows 8.1

Laptop Specs ....

intel i5 with 2.90 GHz

Nvidia 980 GTX (GeForce)

Acer Aspire V Nitro (Black Edition)

OpenTheWindows, Feb 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>V8P66</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00261-20000-00000-AA993</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>6.3.9600.2.00010300.0.0.100</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 8.1 Single Language</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>CoreSingleLanguage</EditionId> <BuildLab>9600.winblue_ltsb.160119-0600</BuildLab> <TimeZone>Malay Peninsula Standard Time(GMT+08:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>c72c6a1d-f252-4e7e-bdd1-3fca342acb35</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>161320a4-4c90-7eca-c15a-cb26f0a2e15c</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>06401-02612-000-000000-03-17417-9600.0000-3152015</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>05426-00206-271-240528-03-17417-9200.0000-2802014</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>567609552752246383330469994426674039115771611422264933219179126</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] Forum rules

axe0, Mar 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Bsod never happen, now its happen - Similar Threads - Bsod never happen

2. BSOD happens spontaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD happens spontaneously: Mostly in the evenings, while i'm playing a heavy video-game which forces GPU\CPU load to 50-75% at least, it has begun happening a few days ago. Windows just crashes with distorted sound similar to electricial.I've tried updating every single driver on my PC and updating it...
  3. BSOD happens frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD happens frequently: I need some help, I been getting BSOD alot this week while I was trying to play a game "Lost Ark" but almost every time I open it the system crashed about 2 mins later every time. I have tried reinstall drivers, the game, changing windows updates or even resetting my laptop....
  4. its happening again.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    its happening again.: Please help. i posted a question about a week ago and it got a response that i was happy about but it has starting happening again but in a greater wayevery 5-10 mins i get a notification saying that a threat has been found....
  5. booted offline never happened to before

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    booted offline never happened to before: i got booted offline 1 of my monitors says connection not found the other lets me watch youtube but any game i start up it crashes i have restarted nothing has worked i dk what to do...
  6. This glitch happens very rarely (maybe happens once a week, some weeks never happen,) and I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This glitch happens very rarely (maybe happens once a week, some weeks never happen,) and I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KhazixMain4th [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4jncw/this_glitch_happens_very_rarely_maybe_happens/
  7. This never happened before . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This never happened before . . .: I want to create a desktop icon, that when I click on it, would get me on the internet? What I need to know, is what the exact path, to put on the icon shortcut, that would connect me? Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  8. BSOD happening every day now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD happening every day now: I started getting this bsod a few weeks ago. Lately the screen is unreadable when everything crashes however before it started doing that I would get WHEA_uncorrectable_error. Any help would be appreciated. I've attached the debug folder like the tutorial said. I...
  9. BSOD has happened a few times now

BSOD has happened a few times now: I was streaming a video and playing a game today when I got a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This has happened a couple other times as well, mostly while doing the same types of things. Thank you in advance for the assistance. Attachment 74387 47013
  10. BSOD happens regularly

BSOD happens regularly: This computer originally ran Win 8. It was upgraded to Win 10 but because of midi driver errors in Sony's ACID Pro it required a clean Win 10 install. I did not get any BSOD's until after a clean Win 10 install. I don't think, but am unsure, that the BSOD's started...