Windows 10: BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install

Discus and support BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I have just built a new AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Computer (all details in profile) and I am experiencing random BSOD's. I have installed the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Soloman, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Soloman Win User

BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install

Hey Guys, I have just built a new AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Computer (all details in profile) and I am experiencing random BSOD's. I have installed the latest drivers and reinstalled windows but no joy. It seems to happen when I am not actively using the computer (I am a gamer and have yet to have a crash during extended gaming sessions) Here is a one drive link to my V2 log file, thanks in advance for the help (its driving me crazy!) Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

:)

Soloman, Jun 12, 2021

2. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Jun 12, 2021
  3. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Jun 12, 2021
  4. BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install

Fresh USB Windows 10 Install - Failing

I am trying to install a fresh copy (reformatted the hard disk) of windows 10 using a USB

• Created an installation media on a USB flash drive (Win 10 pro) from this page Download Windows 10
    • Changed the boot order on the other PC so that it boots using USB
    • Selected custom install
    • Installing Windows goes through the following steps successfully: Copying Windows Files, Getting Files ready for installation, Installing features, Installing updates and before the last step (Finishing up), it restarts
    • Then it goes back to the start of the installation steps

I am stuck and have read numerous posts but don't know what to do to install a fresh copy of Win 10.

deepakkaushik, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install

1. BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install - Similar Threads - BSOD Computer Fresh

2. BSOD - New machine, fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - New machine, fresh install: New computer, fresh install, and I'm getting strange behavior.I've had 3 random reboots without any warning and 2 bluescreens with logs below.You can find the dump logs here:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoGRdkH-FEyKr3k-qNhYn6TTJMAM?e=6n6qPrAny help appreciated....
  3. BSOD - New machine, fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - New machine, fresh install: New computer, fresh install, and I'm getting strange behavior.I've had 3 random reboots without any warning and 2 bluescreens with logs below.You can find the dump logs here:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoGRdkH-FEyKr3k-qNhYn6TTJMAM?e=6n6qPrAny help appreciated....
  4. Random BSOD on fresh win 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD on fresh win 10 install: Hi everyone! I've recently fresh installed windows 10 on a new pc and I am randomly getting BSOD with random tasks (browsing, using windows explorer, you name it) The error stated in the blue screen was "Kernel Heap Mode Corruption" and this seems to lead most of you to...
  5. New Computer Build, Fresh Win 10 install, no network or internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Computer Build, Fresh Win 10 install, no network or internet access: Hello. New build. Asus B360M-A MB. Install, reinstall of Win 10 Pro. No apps are installed Runs fine, but cannot connect to the network. NIC does not receive an IP via DHCP. If I enter a static address, doesn't help, fix issue. Can ping loopback. I've tried all the netsh...
  6. Fresh install of Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install of Win 10: I have an 2014 vintage ASUS Transformer that I would like to wipe clean and buy/install Windows 10. The problem is the original Win 8.1 install seems to be corrupt. It will not update, and if I try to refresh or reinstall, it wants the installation media, which I do not have....
  7. Fresh Install Win 10

Fresh Install Win 10: My two PC were free upgraded to Win 10 last year. I want to re install the Win 10 on one of that PC due to virus in that PC which is not getting removed. My question is, how to re install Win 10 and how it will be activated. Do I need to note down some thing from this PC to...
  8. BSOD after fresh Win 10 install

BSOD after fresh Win 10 install: Was having various issues with BSOD's for a couple weeks previously, and it all seemed point to being driver related so I reinstalled Win 10 from scratch. After reinstalling, I am having new BSOD's seemingly at random with dxgmms2.sys. Would love to know what I managed to...
  9. Various BSOD after fresh win 10 install

Various BSOD after fresh win 10 install: Hello everyone, I am having a huge problem since 4 days with my desktop PC. I had windows 8.1 running and had lots of different BSODs. I then decided to format my SSD (128GB) and install fresh windows 10. At the beginning (first hours) everything was running fine. I...
  10. Fresh 10 install new computer

Fresh 10 install new computer: So i just bought a completely new computer and purchased Win 10. I downloaded the ISO and installed it to a USB to install. I received an email with a product key, but each time i try and use it, it tells me it's an invalid key for the available ISO. I'm not the most tech...