Windows 10: BSOD New PC build Part 2

Discus and support BSOD New PC build Part 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I posted on here yesterday regarding my recent PC build and the continues BSOD and random error messages I keep getting. I tried reinstalling Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by morrell8119, Aug 11, 2020.

1. BSOD New PC build Part 2

I posted on here yesterday regarding my recent PC build and the continues BSOD and random error messages I keep getting.

I tried reinstalling Windows from scratch but this time it crashed mid install from USB stating a critical windows stop 'memory management' when it restarted it resumed the install but then did something weird again...

As I was going through the set up of inputting my wi-fi password and email account and ticking the various boxes for Cortana etc it suddenly took me back to the start of the set up where I have to select my region and keyboard mapping, almost as though it had forgotten where we were, any thoughts on this?

Its getting really frustrating and i've been quoted £150 per hour for a technician to look at it, which is ridiculous but might have to be a consideration as i've reached my knowledge limit on this now.

The fact that i can't install a stable version of Windows is making it harder and harder to determine the culprit but i would assume that as im getting a crash during set up that it can't be driver related??

I'm running a extended Windows Memory test now to see if this flags anything, i've also run test on the hard drives and even tried swapping the hard drive out for another and installing windows on that, but having the same crashes.

When I look under the Windows System info and 'drivers' tab its telling me that about 20 of my Kernal drivers are critical, and thats immediately after a fresh install.

Any thoughts or help on this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

:)

morrell8119, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New build part list

@Caledon Ken,

Here's the mobo showing the heatsink plate over the M.2 slot.

BSOD New PC build Part 2 [​IMG]

Here's the mobo with the heatsink plate removed showing the M.2 slot boxed in red under it.

Brink, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New build part list

It has been put together. My system specs have been updated for the new build.

Here are some pics so far of it in a Corsair Air 740 case. I'm still tweaking and tuning everything.

Right side:

Left side:

Powered up:

Brink, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

BSOD New PC build Part 2

New build part list

Shawn if you can afford it, get a 500GB M.2.
    Even if you do like I do, and put all your libraries AND OneDrive of another or separate drives, the 250's fill up quick, and also the more empty space you have on them, the faster they remain.

Here, as an example my current setup:

oops forgot*Redface

Cliff S, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

BSOD New PC build Part 2

1. BSOD New PC build Part 2 - Similar Threads - BSOD build Part

2. New PC Build BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC Build BSOD: Hello, I recently built a micro ITX PC. Everything seems to run great, but it gets a random Blue Screen of Death every few hours.I have done all the basic troubleshooting with drivers, repairing system files, updates, etc… I need further help pulling and reading logs to...
  3. BSOD on new PC Build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on new PC Build: I could really use some help. This is a bit above my paygrade.I've build two new identical computers. They contain: ASUS z790-A Gaming WIFI motherboard with 128GB of Corsair Dominator DDR5 5600 RAM XMP disabled, running slower.They both exhibit the same behavior. When I...
  4. BSOD on new PC Build

BSOD on new PC Build: I could really use some help. This is a bit above my paygrade.I've build two new identical computers. They contain: ASUS z790-A Gaming WIFI motherboard with 128GB of Corsair Dominator DDR5 5600 RAM XMP disabled, running slower.They both exhibit the same behavior. When I...
  5. New PC Build BSOD

New PC Build BSOD: Today I put together my new PC with the following specs:* Ryzen 5600x w/ stock cooler* Gigabyte B550M DS3H AC replace a MSI B550M Pro-VDH Wifi that I thought was the problem* Corsair Vengence 2x8gb 3200mhz ram* MSI RX570 Left over from previous build* Corsair RM650x power...
  6. BSOD on a new PC Build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on a new PC Build: I have recently built a new PC and it has been running well for the most part although for the first time tonight I received the following BSOD crash log event listing which I have provided. I am using an Alder Lake 12900KF and the shown event was accompanied by a number of...
  7. BSOD on a new PC Build

BSOD on a new PC Build: I have recently built a new PC and it has been running well for the most part although for the first time tonight I received the following BSOD crash log event listing which I have provided. I am using an Alder Lake 12900KF and the shown event was accompanied by a number of...
  8. BSOD on a new PC Build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Building a new pc, are these parts compatible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Building a new pc, are these parts compatible?: Hi there, I recently decided to sell my pc and use the funds to build one myself. These are the parts I have picked out: Amazon.com Amazon.com Amazon.com Amazon.com Amazon.com Amazon.com Amazon.com However, I don't know much about computers, so I was wondering if anyone could...
  10. New PC parts, BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC parts, BSOD: Hi, everybody, A week and a half ago I replaced most parts of my PC. At first Windows ran fairly stable, but I had some crashes and crashed some heavier games after a while. To exclude that the problems were caused by the Windows installation taken from the old system, I...