Windows 10: BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE in windows 10

Discus and support BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been facing BSOD Blue screen of death on my Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop for quite some time, when working unplugged. The stop code is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ASH0009, Oct 4, 2020.

1. ASH0009 Win User

BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE in windows 10

Hi,

I have been facing BSOD Blue screen of death on my Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop for quite some time, when working unplugged. The stop code is alwaysNMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE and it always happens while working unplugged. Never faced this while working plugged in. Any help would be appreciated in how can this be fixed.

Thanks

:)

ASH0009, Oct 4, 2020
  2. Rozzie.x3 Win User

NMI_Hardware_Failure BSoD and Video_TDR_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys) BSoD

After playing some games, this BSoD arrived. Is there a way to fix it?

NMI_Hardware_Failure when using an integrated graphics card (Intel Core i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz x4)

Video_TDR_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys) when using NVidia GeForce 920M

Rozzie.x3, Oct 4, 2020
  3. BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE 0x00000080

Hello. Getting the following BSOD

NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE

0x00000080

00000000`004f4454

00000000`00000000

00000000`00000000

00000000`00000000

ntoskrnl.exe

ntoskrnl.exe+3dda20

NT Kernel & System

Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Microsoft Corporation

10.0.19041.388 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

x64

ntoskrnl.exe+3dda20

Machine is a Lenovo M720t (Desktop) ThinkCentre - Type 10SQ

Please let me know what other information I can provide to assist

joshwalker412, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE in windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE

2. Constant BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD at random times: I have had constant blue screens but i can never read them before my computer shuts down. i have several minidumps, if i could get some help that would be great. Random restarts have been happening for months by now. I have run windows memory diagnostic, i got no errors...
  3. Constant BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD at random times: I have had constant blue screens but i can never read them before my computer shuts down. i have several minidumps, if i could get some help that would be great. Random restarts have been happening for months by now. I have run windows memory diagnostic, i got no errors...
  4. BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE 0x00000080

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE 0x00000080: Hello. Getting the following BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE 0x00000080 00000000`004f4454 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+3dda20 NT Kernel & System Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Microsoft Corporation...
  5. NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE BSOD 0x00000080 caused by hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll

NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE BSOD 0x00000080 caused by hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll: Hello there, a few days ago I have started encountering multiple BSOD's all with the code NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE. After a check in the minidump folder with BlueScreenView, the problem seems to be from hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll, however, I have no idea how to fix this....
  6. NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE BSOD 0x00000080 caused by hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll

NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE BSOD 0x00000080 caused by hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll: Hello there, a few days ago I have started encountering multiple BSOD's all with the code NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE. After a check in the minidump folder with BlueScreenView, the problem seems to be from hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll, however, I have no idea how to fix this....
  7. NMI_Hardware_Failure BSoD and Video_TDR_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys) BSoD

NMI_Hardware_Failure BSoD and Video_TDR_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys) BSoD: After playing some games, this BSoD arrived. Is there a way to fix it? NMI_Hardware_Failure when using an integrated graphics card (Intel Core i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz x4) Video_TDR_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys) when using NVidia GeForce 920M...
  8. BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE HSL.DLL

BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE HSL.DLL: I hope someone here can help me with this. Randomly, but several times a day, I am getting a BSOD referenced in the title. I have checked memory several times and everything seems to check out fine. I even put the original memory that came in the laptop back in and it...
  9. Fix NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE BSOD on Windows 10/8/7

in Windows 10 News
    Fix NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE BSOD on Windows 10/8/7: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Non-Maskable Interrupt or NMI HARDWARE FAILURE Blue Screen error occurs due to hardware malfunction. The stop code that you may get for this BSOD error is 0x00000080. The error can occur randomly during your usage of the computer – but a large number of [...]...
  10. BSOD "NMI_hardware_failure" when booting the pc

BSOD "NMI_hardware_failure" when booting the pc: Hi, I am a newbie, not so technical and seeks assiatnce. I have been having the BSOD problem when turning on my pc with "NIM_hardware_failure" error without an error code. This happens after the machine went into the windows logo but before starting up. I did not install...