Windows 10: BSOD no matter what i do

Discus and support BSOD no matter what i do in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD titles range from Kernel_security_check_failure, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, and overran_stack Buffer. Posting one drive file link below.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hunterMcBee, Mar 9, 2021.

1. BSOD no matter what i do

BSOD titles range from Kernel_security_check_failure, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, and overran_stack Buffer. Posting one drive file link below.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqN--VqOO1f8unTcH2byidcg3twU?e=icztT4

:)

hunterMcBee, Mar 9, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Kem Mon Win User
    Video Memory Management Internal BSOD

Thank you for informing us. To further isolate this matter, we have
    some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the BSOD
      occurred?

• What are the activities that
      triggered the error?

• Aside from what you have mentioned, were there any other troubleshooting steps you've done?

For the meantime, kindly run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and see if there are any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

If possible, kindly provide us the return message that will be provided by the troubleshooter so that we can investigate
    this matter further.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 9, 2021
  4. DarkDavey Win User

BSOD no matter what i do

Random BSOD's, doesn't matter what i am doing. Linked to ATIKMDAG.sys

I have been getting random BSOD's. Doesn't matter what I am doing, but I am getting 1 to 2 a day. I have followed as many steps as I have found, and it seems to fix it for a bit, then they come right back.

I believe they are tied to ATIKMDAG.SYS

I have followed the steps to upload my log and hope you all can help me out.

Thanks

DarkDavey, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

BSOD no matter what i do

1. BSOD no matter what i do - Similar Threads - BSOD matter

2. I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...: I can't do anything I've tried resetting it it won't even finish that process without bluescreening, I don't get it, it won't stop its completely unusable, got a $4000 paperweight...
  3. I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...: I can't do anything I've tried resetting it it won't even finish that process without bluescreening, I don't get it, it won't stop its completely unusable, got a $4000 paperweight...
  4. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try: I've been having numerous blue screens, I can repeat it by launching any game at any time. Some of these errors are Kmode exception not handledPage Fault in Nonpaged AreaRT640x64.sys System thread exception not handledNtkrnlmp.exeand sometimes the bsod will occur during start...
  5. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try: I've been having numerous blue screens, I can repeat it by launching any game at any time. Some of these errors are Kmode exception not handledPage Fault in Nonpaged AreaRT640x64.sys System thread exception not handledNtkrnlmp.exeand sometimes the bsod will occur during start...
  6. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Whenever i press a button to import, select or upload a file i get a BSOD no matter the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i press a button to import, select or upload a file i get a BSOD no matter the...: for examplie if i was on davinci resolve and wanted to import a file instead of drag it in my pc will blue screen, or if i want to change an image of a game in my steam library my pc blue screens anything which causes me to automatically open file explorer when a button is...
  8. Whenever i press a button to import, select or upload a file i get a BSOD no matter the...

Whenever i press a button to import, select or upload a file i get a BSOD no matter the...: for examplie if i was on davinci resolve and wanted to import a file instead of drag it in my pc will blue screen, or if i want to change an image of a game in my steam library my pc blue screens anything which causes me to automatically open file explorer when a button is...
  9. Whenever i press a button to import, select or upload a file i get a BSOD no matter the...

10. BSOD is not repaired no matter how hard i try to repair it

BSOD is not repaired no matter how hard i try to repair it: My laptop is Lenovo thinkpad E580 after 8 months the purchase of it i started to get various kind of blue dead screen error.i changed several windows it work properly for a day or two and the blue screen raise once again and again i changed the ram and the hard drive and i...