Windows 10: BSOD None of the advanced options work

Discus and support BSOD None of the advanced options work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 24 7000 series with Windows 10. I turned on my computer and was confronted by the BSOD. At the bottom it said Stop code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by garyjd, Apr 17, 2017.

1. garyjd Win User

BSOD None of the advanced options work

I have a Dell Inspiron 24 7000 series with Windows 10. I turned on my computer and was confronted by the BSOD. At the bottom it said Stop code: critical process died. I've tried a number of the advanced options and none of them work for me. I've tried to start my computer in Safe Mode and all it does is restart and take me back to the BSOD.

:)

garyjd, Apr 17, 2017

2. Stuck in Advanced startup & none of the options work

Hello!

A few days ago my laptop refused to shutdown unless I forced it by holding the off button. This worked a few times but now I can't enter windows.

Every time I startup the computer it will go to the Advanced Startup Options, the options I get is:

Troubleshoot and Turn off your PC

If I enter Troubleshoot, the options I get are:

System Restore(Gives an error),

System Image Recovery,

Startup Repair(I get the message: "It cannot be repaired using start up repair."),

Command Prompt,

UEFI Firmware Settings,

Go back to the previous build(Doesn't work).

Zeid Adabel, Apr 17, 2017
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    Windows 10 none of the admin options work

Go to this page:

CODE 8007#### - WINDOWS UPDATE

This page is a collection of fixes other users have reported that actually worked for them on these specific error codes. Search for your specific error code in this page.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

and do the process described in "3 Step Windows Trouble Shooting Process: Chkdsk / sfc / Dism"

That is if you can find a way to open a command window. I suspect you will find it difficult. Try <WIN><X> then select Command Prompt(admin).

Since you are not seeing normal stuff on your desktop, it really does sound like profile problems.

Try creating a new Userid

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/13951/...

http://mywindowshub.com/create-windows-10-user-...

Rohn007, Apr 17, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Apr 18, 2017
  5. garyjd Win User
    I appreciate it but the link goes to a 96 page thread with a number of downloads suggested by a number of posters. Where to begin.

garyjd, Apr 18, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Start with the post the link points to by Kyhi. Diownload the 32 or 64 bit ISO. Then jump to the next post. Run #1, 2 and 3.

Ztruker, Apr 19, 2017
  7. garyjd Win User
    Ended up having to reformat.

garyjd, May 1, 2017
  8. Ztruker Win User

Okay, hope it fixes your problem.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD None of the advanced options work - Similar Threads - BSOD None advanced

2. Nothing works in the BSOD advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing works in the BSOD advanced options: Ever since September came, my laptop HP Pavilion x360 had started to slow down, hard. What I mean by that is that my taskbar kept disappearing every time I would open any application. So I uninstalled an update, as if I thought things would get better. But it had only gotten...
  3. Nothing works in the BSOD advanced options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing works in the BSOD advanced options: Ever since September came, my laptop HP Pavilion x360 had started to slow down, hard. What I mean by that is that my taskbar kept disappearing every time I would open any application. So I uninstalled an update, as if I thought things would get better. But it had only gotten...
  4. Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Options: So I went to Advanced Options by pressing restart and pressing and holding shift because I couldn't log in because it says 0x80090016 and I tried all of the methods and It wouldn't work, so I just settled for resetting my PC, but when I tried to reset my PC it just f's it up,...
  5. Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced Options: So I went to Advanced Options by pressing restart and pressing and holding shift because I couldn't log in because it says 0x80090016 and I tried all of the methods and It wouldn't work, so I just settled for resetting my PC, but when I tried to reset my PC it just f's it up,...
  6. Windows 10 won't start, none of the Advanced Options works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't start, none of the Advanced Options works: I've a laptop running Windows 10 Pro 20H1 20H2 was ready to be installed then and it was working fine until a couple of days ago when errors started appearing out of no where. All of them were related to apps: Adobe Acrobat, Office, then even Deezer. Since the feature update...
  7. Advanced repair options not working?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced repair options not working?: please read to the end Hello. I've been on an infinite loop of automatic repair since this morning. But now every time the auto repair starts, it says it can't fix the fault. There. The funny thing is that everything I try in the advanced options fails. Whether it's...
  8. advanced options

advanced options: computer stuck in advance options and options are turn of pc and advacned options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-options/0a8f8501-2e71-41bb-9070-103ca9e25b35
  9. Stuck in advanced options - nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in advanced options - nothing works: Please help. I'm stuck in advanced options, with basically only the command prompt as a solution. I have backup files on HD, but won't recognise in system image recovery. How do I fix this to reinstall windows?...
  10. WU Advanced Options not working as expected.

WU Advanced Options not working as expected.: I am running W10 Pro 1803 on 3 systems. To prevent update to 1809 until I want it I set Feature update to 30 day delay and Quality updates to 0 delay. I am not getting Cumulative updates and they are classified as Quality updates per Update History. As soon as I change...