Windows 10: BSOD - Normal cpu temps

Discus and support BSOD - Normal cpu temps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This has happened twice so far, and before my csgo has been randomly crashing. Ive had my cpu temps and gpu temps open on seperate monitors and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MrBeefkins, Feb 27, 2020.

1. BSOD - Normal cpu temps

This has happened twice so far, and before my csgo has been randomly crashing. Ive had my cpu temps and gpu temps open on seperate monitors and the temperatures were all normal. Idk where to start in trying to fix this, and I need to fix it quickly because I play csgo competitively and were currently in the middle of the advanced szn.

:)

MrBeefkins, Feb 27, 2020

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Temp Files : Runaway Creation

Hello Bruce,

Windows Temporary files are created by the operating system during the normal course of its running when there may not be enough memory allocated for the task.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to delete temporary files nad check if it helps:

Step 1

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type temp and click OK
    • Press Ctrl + A and click Delete

Step 2

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type %temp% and click OK

Step 3

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type prefetch and click OK

Get back to us, if you have further queries. We will be glad to help you.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 27, 2020
  4. slance310 Win User

BSOD - Normal cpu temps

CPU temp differs between tools

Hi,

CoreTemp normally displays individual cores...

Individual cores can be considerably warmer then the CPU itself due to the heatsink... For some reason you are seeing the opposite..

Your Bios may not be showing the CPU... My machine also has a "Auxiliary" temp that is usually warmer than the CPU..

Years ago I would check my CPU temp in Bios, as I did not yet have a installed Temp Monitor...

I eventually found that the Bios Temp was quite a bit warmer due to the boot\restart process, and the fans had not yet had a chance to cool it down... I can't say that would apply to your setup...

I also run a program called SpeedFan 4.51... It gives a more complete overview of all of the machines temps...

slance310, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

BSOD - Normal cpu temps

1. BSOD - Normal cpu temps - Similar Threads - BSOD Normal cpu

2. Are the temps of cpu at this high normal when charging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are the temps of cpu at this high normal when charging?: So i have a acer latpop with gtx 1650 and ryzen 7, sometimes when playing roblox on it while charging would bring the cpu temps over 90 degrees celcius and when using laptop for using chrome with one tab open would bring cpu temps to 55 degrees and over. Is this normal?...
  3. Are the temps of cpu at this high normal when charging?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are the temps of cpu at this high normal when charging?: So i have a acer latpop with gtx 1650 and ryzen 7, sometimes when playing roblox on it while charging would bring the cpu temps over 90 degrees celcius and when using laptop for using chrome with one tab open would bring cpu temps to 55 degrees and over. Is this normal?...
  4. Normal temps for Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Normal temps for Dell laptop: I received a fan failure warning from Support Assist yesterday- I have core temp installed and am watching the temps. When doing normal browsing or data entry temps run about 44 on core 1-3. The only time it gets really hot is playing angry birds2. I am going to replace the...
  5. Wrong cpu temp in Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wrong cpu temp in Windows: Hello, i have a AMD A10 7890K and in Windows, programms like coretemp, aida64, read the wrong temperature. While gaming aida64 says my cpu is around 40C and while stress testing its around 45C. My Bios displays te temps corectly. When i boot my pc from a cold start aida says...
  6. CPU Temp Questions

CPU Temp Questions: Hi All I checked with RealTemp GT (believe is multi core part of it) was going up to the High 70's and 80's, Ambient Temp of apartment around 75F (room doesn't feel hot to myself, just comfy) Running Windows Defender for moment, (not sure if that could raise the temps or...
  7. CPU Temp Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Temp Monitor: Is there CPU Temp Monitor, like CoreTemp, that supports AMD Ryzen? 81760
  8. Are these motherboard temps normal?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Are these motherboard temps normal?: It's an old MSI MS-7525 Boston board and while running a pretty old game (the classic CS 1.6), Steam, YouTube playing some music in the background and Speccy because I monitor my temps, the motherboard reached 60 C, the number in Speccy even became red (It could've been even...
  9. Very high CPU Temps

Very high CPU Temps: Hi I turned my PC on this morning as I do every morning but instead of behaving like it normally does the fans started spinning 100%. So I checked the temps in the BIOS and the CPU is running at 89c. I have cleaned off and reapplied the thermal paste. I used Arctic...
  10. Are these temps normal?

in Windows 10 Support
    Are these temps normal?: While playing Fallout 4 the GPU temp constantly stays at 70-72 C. Could that stress the card and shorten it's lifespan? It's not overclocked. I've read on other sites that's a normal temp. for a video card, but I wanted to ask specifically for this one - the Gigabyte...