Windows 10: BSOD not going away after full windows reset.

Discus and support BSOD not going away after full windows reset. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ive just reset my windows due to bsod, and after reset and all updates, bsod comes back again. this is the error that has been showing up in event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Owen Ramirez, Jun 6, 2021.

1. BSOD not going away after full windows reset.

Ive just reset my windows due to bsod, and after reset and all updates, bsod comes back again. this is the error that has been showing up in event viewer.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8037bafb320. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 609c78df-389a-42e3-8076-0d46b3908f43.

:)

Owen Ramirez, Jun 6, 2021
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 6, 2021
  3. newfellow Win User
    How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Jun 6, 2021
  4. BSOD not going away after full windows reset.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

BSOD not going away after full windows reset.

1. BSOD not going away after full windows reset. - Similar Threads - BSOD going away

2. After update the info doesn't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update the info doesn't go away: So since like two months everytime after I update my win 11 the updat won't disappear even when I refresh the site with "check for update" the same update shows up again saying "finished". To show you what I mean I'm gonna attach a few screenshots my pc language is german so...
  3. Bluescreen not going away after reaching 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen not going away after reaching 100%: I recently did a repair install on my laptop running windows 10 and everything was going great until, while in the middle of watching videos and talking to friends i got a bluescreenat first it was pretty typical on my other older laptops ive messed around on then and gotten...
  4. Bluescreen not going away after reaching 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen not going away after reaching 100%: I recently did a repair install on my laptop running windows 10 and everything was going great until, while in the middle of watching videos and talking to friends i got a bluescreenat first it was pretty typical on my other older laptops ive messed around on then and gotten...
  5. BSOD Wont go away...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Wont go away...: Hi, Over the past year I've had a range of BSODs. They had a variety of different error codes and after looking into it it seemed that my RAM was the problem. After plenty of testing I found that one stick was faulty so I replaced it and ended up being fine for a while. Flash...
  6. BSOD not going away after full windows reset.

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD not going away after full windows reset.: Ive just reset my windows due to bsod, and after reset and all updates, bsod comes back again. this is the error that has been showing up in event viewer.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501,...
  7. watermark not going away

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    watermark not going away: after the last update i keep getting the activate windows water mark and this is a payed version. how do i get rid of this?when i restart the pc it goes away for a while then it come back...
  8. BSOD Error that won't go away

BSOD Error that won't go away: So I just finished building my first pc. When I powered it on it posted perfectly and I had no issues installing windows. But, once I began to use the pc, I would get BSOD every 2-5 minutes of use. I've tried very hard to fix this problem but have had no luck. I've installed...
  9. BSOD even after full reset

BSOD even after full reset: Yesterday I started getting BSOD errors randomly. Happened 3 times, was all very sudden. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic a few times, all checked out. I formatted and reinstalled Windows, hoping to have everything fixed. After reinstalling some of my programs, another BSOD...
  10. After July will the upgrade nagging go away?

in Windows 10 Support
    After July will the upgrade nagging go away?: I've removed and hidden the update that puts the icon on the task bar but it sneaks in sometimes. After July will the nagging for an upgrade go away? 38908