Windows 10: BSOD, not sure how to analyze based on dump file

Discus and support BSOD, not sure how to analyze based on dump file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the windows debug preview installed and I've been trying to analyze why my computer blue screens every so often.I have the file uploaded here.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gary Li1, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Gary Li1 Win User

BSOD, not sure how to analyze based on dump file

I have the windows debug preview installed and I've been trying to analyze why my computer blue screens every so often.I have the file uploaded here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0hyatwm2ax5xm6/122022-14484-01.zip?dl=0I'm told its a clock_watchdog_timeout but I feel like its more my GPU. Let me know if any more information is needed.Usually the computer crashes and I can only see the red colors of the last application I was on, the sounds repeats infinitely and I don't even see a BSOD.

:)

Gary Li1, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Serze Win User

[BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

Hello,

I am having crashing issues when using software that allows control with virtual gamepads. (ParsecSoda) I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ue7bo5brexyos82/Dump_Windows_10.rar/file

I really need to know the source of the problem because the problem being that it can be related to several causes.

Serze, Dec 20, 2022
  3. Clock404 Win User
    Help analyzing BSOD dump files - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hello,

I have been receiving blue screens of death related to DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I have not been able to identify which driver is causing this and I was wondering if someone would analyze my dump files to gain more information regarding this BSOD error.
    The full dump and minidump has been included here: Dump Files – Google Drive

So far I have ran the follow commands but the BSOD still occurs.

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

sfc /scannow

Clock404, Dec 20, 2022
  4. BSOD, not sure how to analyze based on dump file

Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?

Hello, I am getting Page Fault BSOD's every time I play Apex Legends. Can someone please analyze the BSOD dump file so I can know what's causing the issue? I am attaching the file below.

minidumps.zip

HardikKumar1, Dec 20, 2022
Thema:

BSOD, not sure how to analyze based on dump file

1. BSOD, not sure how to analyze based on dump file - Similar Threads - BSOD sure analyze

2. Unable to analyze dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to analyze dump file: I have reset my computer with a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and it continues to have intermittent crash issues.I believe the issue is related to a hardware problem, but I am unable to fully analyze the dump file to determine root cause.The dump file can be found...
  3. Unable to analyze dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to analyze dump file: I have reset my computer with a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and it continues to have intermittent crash issues.I believe the issue is related to a hardware problem, but I am unable to fully analyze the dump file to determine root cause.The dump file can be found...
  4. Unable to analyze dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD, not sure how to analyze based on dump file

BSOD, not sure how to analyze based on dump file: I have the windows debug preview installed and I've been trying to analyze why my computer blue screens every so often.I have the file uploaded here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0hyatwm2ax5xm6/122022-14484-01.zip?dl=0I'm told its a clock_watchdog_timeout but I feel like its...
  6. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file: Hello, I am having crashing issues when using software that allows remote control with virtual gamepads. ParsecSoda I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file:...
  7. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

[BSOD] need help for analyze dump file: Hello, I am having crashing issues when using software that allows remote control with virtual gamepads. ParsecSoda I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file:...
  8. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

9. Help analyzing BSOD dump

Help analyzing BSOD dump: My computer has been BSODing quite often lately with the code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I was able to get the dump file but I need help understanding it.Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 8 procs Free x64Product: WinNt,...
  10. Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.

Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.: Ever since I built my new computer last spring I've been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop codes, as well as a handful of others but not as much, almost constantly. I've been attempting to learn how to read the dump files using the WinDBG but to no success. Finally...