Windows 10: BSOD nothing is working

Discus and support BSOD nothing is working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A few days ago I went to use my computer and it had a blue screen with a stop code error. My computer restarted, and I logged in and within two minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kirat2, Apr 30, 2020.

1. kirat2 Win User

BSOD nothing is working

A few days ago I went to use my computer and it had a blue screen with a stop code error. My computer restarted, and I logged in and within two minutes I got the blue screen again. This kept happening so i tried doing Microsoft troubleshooting tips for bsod problems.

Nothing worked so I decided to do a factory reset. Half way through the reset I got a blue screen error and then my computer restarted. This really screwed up my computer because now the Hp load up screen doesnt show up and I get taken to a black screen with white writing saying "boot device not found".

I talked to a support persona and they said I needed to reinstall windows so I put it on a USB and it started to install, then once it got to around 15% done I get a blue screen error and the install doesnt finish. This has happened to me every time I try the install.

Common stop code errors Im getting are "page fault in nonpaged area" and "memory management"

I have tried everything and nothing is working.

Does anyone have any solutions or should I go to a repair shop to get it fixed?

:)

kirat2, Apr 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 30, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD nothing is working

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

BSOD nothing is working

1. BSOD nothing is working - Similar Threads - BSOD nothing working

2. Constant BSODs, Nothing I've tried Works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs, Nothing I've tried Works: Hello My computer has been suffering a constant slew of BSODs over the past 8 months and every method I've tried seems unable to resolve the issue.Here is some of the minidump files of recent...
  3. Constant BSODs, Nothing I've tried Works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs, Nothing I've tried Works: Hello My computer has been suffering a constant slew of BSODs over the past 8 months and every method I've tried seems unable to resolve the issue.Here is some of the minidump files of recent...
  4. Nothing works in the BSOD advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing works in the BSOD advanced options: Ever since September came, my laptop HP Pavilion x360 had started to slow down, hard. What I mean by that is that my taskbar kept disappearing every time I would open any application. So I uninstalled an update, as if I thought things would get better. But it had only gotten...
  5. Nothing works in the BSOD advanced options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing works in the BSOD advanced options: Ever since September came, my laptop HP Pavilion x360 had started to slow down, hard. What I mean by that is that my taskbar kept disappearing every time I would open any application. So I uninstalled an update, as if I thought things would get better. But it had only gotten...
  6. BSOD and nothing I have tried works.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and nothing I have tried works.: Around 2 weeks ago I was playing games with my friends on my homebuilt gaming PC, and I closed a game we were playing because we were moving on to the next one. A minute or two after I closed the game, my system blue screened, giving me the error...
  7. BSOD -- Nothing i mean nothing has worked.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD -- Nothing i mean nothing has worked.: I have a Lenovo T530 Thinkpad here stuck in the BSOD loop. I'm assuming this is because of an update but I'm not entirely sure since it was working fine right after. Here's everything I've tried: Chkdsk Checking for suspicious drivers Resetting always fails Sfc scan won't...
  8. lenovo laptop BSOD nothing will work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lenovo laptop BSOD nothing will work.: Hi, Last night i installed a windows update on my lenovo laptop. Today when i started it up it could not start due to “driver unloaded without cancelling pending operations” and went into an automatic repair loop. Then when i got to the blue screen i tried many different...
  9. BSOD "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED", nothing works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED", nothing works: This was caused by an automatic Windows 10 update on 12/17/2020 Startup Repair doesn't work, Safe Mode in any form does'nt start, System Restore from a previous point doesn't do anything, Uninstall latest quality update doesn't work Reset this PC with "Keep my files"doesn't...
  10. BSOD loop- nothing is working Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD loop- nothing is working Windows 10: Hi, my computer randomly bluescreened while starting up this morning, I have installed no recent drivers or hardware, and no updates were pending. I turned it off and waited a few hours. It is now on a blue screen loop and has been doing this over an hour. I have tried the...