Windows 10: BSOD-NT Kernel and System

Discus and support BSOD-NT Kernel and System in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started getting bluescreens out of no where, with no notable changes to the PC coming to mind. Here is the .dmp folder uploaded to onedrive:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jackbrown64, Apr 26, 2021.

1. BSOD-NT Kernel and System

I started getting bluescreens out of no where, with no notable changes to the PC coming to mind. Here is the .dmp folder uploaded to onedrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnytooK-At5Qjyon3n4-bgqBoxNx?e=s8pLER

:)

Jackbrown64, Apr 26, 2021
  2. TuulaS666 Win User

NT Kernel & System

Well what does NT Kernel & System actually do?

TuulaS666, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Oimitue Win User
    NT Kernel & System

NT Kernel & System is consuming 30% or more memory. What can i do?

I have Windows 10

Oimitue, Apr 26, 2021
  4. BSOD-NT Kernel and System

NT Kernel system

Nt Kernel system has changed since the last time you used it.

do you want to allow it to access the network?

is this a problem

MorganDean, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

BSOD-NT Kernel and System

1. BSOD-NT Kernel and System - Similar Threads - BSOD Kernel System

2. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe NT Kernel & System ntoskrnl.exe+3f88c0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe NT Kernel & System ntoskrnl.exe+3f88c0: Добрый день! После переустановки Win10 начались BSOD в системе с ошибкой ntoskrnl.exe+3f88c0. Не могу понять в чём проблема, BSOD вылазит с разными ошибками и в произвольных случаях. Прошу рассмотреть файлы dump и помочь мне разобраться в ситуации. До переустановки Win 10,...
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe NT Kernel & System ntoskrnl.exe+3f88c0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe NT Kernel & System ntoskrnl.exe+3f88c0: Добрый день! После переустановки Win10 начались BSOD в системе с ошибкой ntoskrnl.exe+3f88c0. Не могу понять в чём проблема, BSOD вылазит с разными ошибками и в произвольных случаях. Прошу рассмотреть файлы dump и помочь мне разобраться в ситуации. До переустановки Win 10,...
  4. Problem with NT Kernel & System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with NT Kernel & System: Hello! I recently downloaded the application voxal voice changer, thinking that it would be very useful, but it turned out not to be, I deleted it, and my laptop started working slower, in the task manager I saw that the system was loading the system process, Googling for a...
  5. Problem with NT Kernel & System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with NT Kernel & System: Hello! I recently downloaded the application voxal voice changer, thinking that it would be very useful, but it turned out not to be, I deleted it, and my laptop started working slower, in the task manager I saw that the system was loading the system process, Googling for a...
  6. Problem with NT Kernel & System

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Is NT kernel and system and NT backup utility same?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is NT kernel and system and NT backup utility same?: Is NT kernel and system and NT backup utility same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-nt-kernel-and-system-and-nt-backup-utility-same/14a73ca4-80b0-44ad-af77-0aa397a168d9
  8. BSOD-NT Kernel and System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD-NT Kernel and System: I have gotten a random bluescreen just a few moments ago. Before this, I've never had a blue screen, but the screen turns black and flashes a few times before lighting up and continuing what I've been doing. I've searched about what could've been the cause of this and I...
  9. NT Kernel system

NT Kernel system: Nt Kernel system has changed since the last time you used it. do you want to allow it to access the network? is this a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nt-kernel-system/c65a9711-8017-4b19-8ab9-3b1fc3c0115e
  10. BSOD-NT Kernel and System

BSOD-NT Kernel and System: Hi all, I've got this BSOD every day, just every hour or so. I'm not sure the reason behind it, but is getting really uncomfortable to work with this computer. I've these screenshots of the error. I've reinstalled Windows and the drivers, could you plase help me to locate...