Windows 10: BSOD-NT Kernel and System

Discus and support BSOD-NT Kernel and System in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have gotten a random bluescreen just a few moments ago. Before this, I've never had a blue screen, but the screen turns black and flashes a few times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RatMaiden, May 18, 2021.

1. RatMaiden Win User

BSOD-NT Kernel and System

I have gotten a random bluescreen just a few moments ago. Before this, I've never had a blue screen, but the screen turns black and flashes a few times before lighting up and continuing what I've been doing. I've searched about what could've been the cause of this and I happened upon @katelyn1993's question about the same problem.I was hoping that someone might know what the cause of mine is?I'm using a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version on an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 build, with 16GB of RAM and a 1050ti, on an ROG Strix B450-F Gaming motherboard.I can also send the zipped minidump if it's nece

:)

RatMaiden, May 18, 2021
  2. TuulaS666 Win User

NT Kernel & System

Well what does NT Kernel & System actually do?

TuulaS666, May 18, 2021
  3. Oimitue Win User
    NT Kernel & System

NT Kernel & System is consuming 30% or more memory. What can i do?

I have Windows 10

Oimitue, May 18, 2021
  4. BSOD-NT Kernel and System

NT Kernel system

Nt Kernel system has changed since the last time you used it.

do you want to allow it to access the network?

is this a problem

MorganDean, May 18, 2021
Thema:

BSOD-NT Kernel and System

1. BSOD-NT Kernel and System - Similar Threads - BSOD Kernel System

2. Hight RAM usage 'NT kernel & system'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hight RAM usage 'NT kernel & system': Recently, I got an issue with high ram usage for no reason, so I open task manager to see what is the problem and nothing... After I close the tasks manager, the ram usage goes up again. So after many tries opening tasks manager, for a split second, I saw "NT kernel & system"...
  3. BSOD kernel system failure

BSOD kernel system failure: I have a dump file saved and was hoping if anyone would be able to help determine what drivers are not functioning or corrupted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kernel-system-failure/9014c076-c9c0-4a68-b24f-fde1383840f4
  4. BSOD-NT Kernel and System

BSOD-NT Kernel and System: I started getting bluescreens out of no where, with no notable changes to the PC coming to mind. Here is the .dmp folder uploaded to onedrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnytooK-At5Qjyon3n4-bgqBoxNx?e=s8pLER...
  5. NT Kernel system

NT Kernel system: Nt Kernel system has changed since the last time you used it. do you want to allow it to access the network? is this a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nt-kernel-system/c65a9711-8017-4b19-8ab9-3b1fc3c0115e
  6. NT Service\TrustedInstaller & NT authority\system

in Windows 10 Customization
    NT Service\TrustedInstaller & NT authority\system: is "NT Service\TrustedInstaller" the same thing as "NT Authority\system"? can you log into "NT Athority\system"? i understand that "NT Service\TrustedInstaller" is not a user, i under stand that "NT Service\TrustedInstaller" is just trustedinstaller.exe with a temporary...
  7. BSOD-NT Kernel and System

BSOD-NT Kernel and System: Hi all, I've got this BSOD every day, just every hour or so. I'm not sure the reason behind it, but is getting really uncomfortable to work with this computer. I've these screenshots of the error. I've reinstalled Windows and the drivers, could you plase help me to locate...
  8. BSOD - NT Power Kernel - Win 10

BSOD - NT Power Kernel - Win 10: Hi, have done the upgrade from Windows 7 on fairly old hardware I guess now, I think these crashes which are happening at least once a day, random times, sometimes after boot, others after running a while maybe driver related. Have attached my DMP files as requested, have...
  9. BSOD Driver Power State Fail - NT Kernel & System

BSOD Driver Power State Fail - NT Kernel & System: Running W10 Pro 64-bit on a Asus M5a99fx Pro V2, AMD 8 core and within the last 3 months I occasionally began to get a BSOD with the dreaded "Driver Power State Failure" error. I've tried changing the power state to High Performance and adjusted power settings in Device...
  10. NT Kernel & System High RAM Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    NT Kernel & System High RAM Usage: Hello, This is my first time i post on TenForums. Here is my laptop specification: - HP Pavilion g4 - Intel Core i3 2.2 GHz - Radeon 6470m (but somehow got 7400 driver and worked) plus Intel HD 3000 - Windows 10 of course - 2 gigs ram - And latest drivers, checked...