Windows 10: BSOD - ntfs.sys

Discus and support BSOD - ntfs.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is anyone able to review this dmp file to get further information about the cause? BSOD happening every 5 minutes and reporting error in ntfs.sys.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Richard S_1234, Jun 6, 2019.

1. BSOD - ntfs.sys

Is anyone able to review this dmp file to get further information about the cause? BSOD happening every 5 minutes and reporting error in ntfs.sys. Started happening after installation of Sophos Safeguard but 100's of other machines using same OS image / SSCM deployment of Sophos with no issues.

:)

Richard S_1234, Jun 6, 2019

2. wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Documents

interestingkid005140, Jun 6, 2019
  3. BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jun 6, 2019
  4. cplpro Win User

BSOD - ntfs.sys

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD - ntfs.sys :)

cplpro, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

BSOD - ntfs.sys

1. BSOD - ntfs.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD ntfs sys

2. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  3. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  4. BSOD and .cpuz141_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and .cpuz141_x64.sys: Hi guys, Let me first start off by saying I'm not too technical when it comes to the fine details of troubleshooting. This morning I installed a Windows update, upon downloading it and signing in I BSOD'ed and was given the error message ".cpuz141_x64.sys". Every single time...
  5. BSOD and wdf01000.sys

BSOD and wdf01000.sys: In short. Recently i get BSOD screen and im on edge of breakdown. There is normal WhoCrashed report when i boot computer without anything. (I included minidump file below) On Mon 05.10.2020 22:28:56 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  6. Ntfs file sys error

Ntfs file sys error: I got a ntfs file sys error i tried every method online and nothing fixes it i cant even boot into safe mode can someone help me pls submitted by /u/gurso21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef60jw/ntfs_file_sys_error/
  7. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  8. BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys

BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys: Like many others I am the victim of this, it happens more than once a day. It never happened on windows 8.1. At Toshiba's request, I have back-dated my driver to the one that Windows installs with windows 10. I am hoping this fixes the issue, if not, here's my dump 58971
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl windows10 ntfs