Windows 10: BSOD ntoskrnl + 3f5a80

Discus and support BSOD ntoskrnl + 3f5a80 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! sorry for my english, but i need help it happens when I'm try render, or something this, i think it's after update windows, because previously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ed1tor10, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Ed1tor10 Win User

BSOD ntoskrnl + 3f5a80

Hello! sorry for my english, but i need help

it happens when I'm try render, or something this, i think it's after update windows, because previously no failures.

Specs:

Windows 10 20H2

64GB RAM 4 x 16

i7 6900k

x99-e-10g ws

gtx 1080ti

Dump

:)

Ed1tor10, Feb 13, 2021
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Feb 13, 2021
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Feb 13, 2021
  4. BSOD ntoskrnl + 3f5a80

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

BSOD ntoskrnl + 3f5a80

1. BSOD ntoskrnl + 3f5a80 - Similar Threads - BSOD ntoskrnl 3f5a80

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  4. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  5. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl BSOD: I've done a fair amount of troubleshooting on this and can't figure out what's going on. To start with, here are the .dmp files and msinfo32, along with system specs:http://speccy.piriform.com/results/Jh11E0U3KTjnUm6PWVA5bxw...
  6. BSOD error ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80: Hello! I have a BSOD problem, here is the link to the dirve with the mini dump archive. And here is an image with the recopilated information about the blue screen error. Hope there is a solution. [ATTACH]...
  7. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80: I am getting BSOD with error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. i am getting them quite often while gaming only. I have attached a screenshot for your reference. Please help. Thank You [ATTACH]...
  8. BSOD Ntoskrnl

BSOD Ntoskrnl: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApjRkNasl_IylVCIFjFo4kVnrnm6?e=R7Hrar Link to minidump Now i've ran every memory test. i've done sfc, CHKDSK sfc. memtest86 and memory diagnostic all passed with no issues i've updated through device manager and i'm up to date on everything included...
  9. Ntoskrnl BSOD

Ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, Any ideas how I can stop ntoskrnl.exe of causing blue screens? It happens every few days while I am playing games on steam Here are my dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E7Kwdh1341_R2psC5NVUoETVBtqC_QlP/view?usp=sharing...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...