Windows 10: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crashes during gameplay consistent issue with 3D games

Discus and support BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crashes during gameplay consistent issue with 3D games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am starting to think that this is an issue with my RAM that I installed several months ago. I recently air-cleaned my computer but the same crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LocalJanitorStan, Jul 29, 2020.

1. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crashes during gameplay consistent issue with 3D games

I am starting to think that this is an issue with my RAM that I installed several months ago. I recently air-cleaned my computer but the same crash appeared. I will attach a screen shot of the most recent crashes found by bluescreenviewer.

Things I have done:

- reinstalled windows

- compressed air cleaning

- driver verifier which made me reinstall windows again

- memory diagnostic tool

Any thoughts on what I should do, here is also the link to the minidump http://www.mediafire.com/file/wcnw4juiv7ouk5c/wh_minidump.rar/file

:)

LocalJanitorStan, Jul 29, 2020
  2. ALPHALELE Win User

Multiple BSOD crashes during everyday use

So i having a lot issues with my pc. Its keeps throwing random bsod's and i cant solve'em. I tried everything what internet threads suggests, upgraded from win7 to win10 and reinstalled win10 recently. BSOD's happening basicly whenever, but it happens a lot more during LoL gameplay. Also game keeps crashing by itself. Some crashes codes: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Attachment 208179

ALPHALELE, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Kapucha Win User
    Updating driver during gameplay

Hi,

It is possible that automatic update can download and install new graphics card driver during gameplay in some 3d game?

Can this be a reason for blue screens? My question is related to Windows 10 Home/Pro (1809)

Kapucha, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Zaki_j Win User

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crashes during gameplay consistent issue with 3D games

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crashes during gameplay consistent issue with 3D games

1. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crashes during gameplay consistent issue with 3D games - Similar Threads - BSOD ntoskrnl exe

2. I getting consistent crashes during gameplay for some games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I getting consistent crashes during gameplay for some games: I am getting consistent blue screens on certain games and the error codes I am getting on the blue screens keep changing the last one was DCP Watchdog violation but I've also had Page Fault in the non page area and Unexpected Kernnel Mode Trap. This seems to be happening...
  3. I getting consistent crashes during gameplay for some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I getting consistent crashes during gameplay for some games: I am getting consistent blue screens on certain games and the error codes I am getting on the blue screens keep changing the last one was DCP Watchdog violation but I've also had Page Fault in the non page area and Unexpected Kernnel Mode Trap. This seems to be happening...
  4. I getting consistent crashes during gameplay for some games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. crash during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash during gameplay: Dears i'm playing a game which is using EasyAntiCheat application and i'm alwyas crash after few mints from playing, so after detect the issue from enent veiwer i got these two down below events happend during crash i know that its related to filter manager with the...
  6. crash during gameplay

crash during gameplay: Dears i'm playing a game which is using EasyAntiCheat application and i'm alwyas crash after few mints from playing, so after detect the issue from enent veiwer i got these two down below events happend during crash i know that its related to filter manager with the...
  7. Game/System Crashes During Gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game/System Crashes During Gameplay: Hey allA week ago I upgraded my GPU and RAM, as I'd started using my PC for gaming more. However I've been experiencing new crashes that I hadn't before. So far the two big problems are Cyberpunk 2077 and Watch Dogs. These games crash to desktop after varying amounts of time....
  8. Game/System Crashes During Gameplay

Game/System Crashes During Gameplay: Hey allA week ago I upgraded my GPU and RAM, as I'd started using my PC for gaming more. However I've been experiencing new crashes that I hadn't before. So far the two big problems are Cyberpunk 2077 and Watch Dogs. These games crash to desktop after varying amounts of time....
  9. Game/System Crashes During Gameplay

10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...