Windows 10: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error, Newly Built PC

Discus and support BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error, Newly Built PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello all, I just built a Gaming PC and I got a BSOD saying "hal.dll" initially and now it says "ntoskrnl.exe." Specs: Motherboard: ASUS Prime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CoTaNgO, Nov 24, 2019.

1. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error, Newly Built PC

Hello all,

I just built a Gaming PC and I got a BSOD saying "hal.dll" initially and now it says "ntoskrnl.exe."

Specs:

Motherboard: ASUS Prime X570 Pro

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

Ram: G. Skill Ripjaws V Series (2 x 16 and 2 x 8, all 4 are in)

Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce 1660 Ti Windforce OC 6G

Any help would be appreciated!

This is what the minidump said:

On Mon 11/25/2019 3:53:39 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\112519-9921-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C14E0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x109 (0xA39FF75EA2C9B4FC, 0xB3B703E4F547FDAD, 0xFFFFF803137000E0, 0x1)
    Error: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

submitted by /u/CoTaNgO
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CoTaNgO, Nov 24, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Nov 24, 2019
  3. DEN
    den Win User
    BSoDS on newly built PC

Since it is my first time, i did not know that there is a vendors approved list. and it is not. is that the reason for my BSODS?

4. DEN
    den Win User

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error, Newly Built PC

BSoDS on newly built PC

Hi!, 3 days ago I built my very first PC, using this build (System Builder) it was all running great but then yesterday I started encountering multiple BSODs that says Memory_Mangement(this is the most common one), IRQL_Not_less_or_EQUAL(only appeared once) and Page fault in non paged area(only appeared once.) What I did was I reformatted my HDD and while installing the OS, during the "windows is expanding" part to be exact I keep on encountering a problem stating that the files are corrupt or missing. Then I did some research and I found out that Removing one of the RAM sticks would do the trick and it actually did. Right after the installation of OS, I put the second stick back on and it started having BSODs to the point that I can only use my pc for like 5 mins at the most before the BSOD occur. So I removed one of the sticks again and to my surprise it aint having BSOD and as of now its been running for about an hour or so without any problem. I am sorry if this is a stupid question but which one do you guys think is the problem, my mobo's RAM slot or the actual RAM card? pls help me. any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance!

Thema:

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error, Newly Built PC

1. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error, Newly Built PC - Similar Threads - BSOD ntoskrnl exe

2. Intermittent BSOD's on newly built PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent BSOD's on newly built PC: I'm getting Some BSOD's intermittently about two weeks after building my computer and I need some help in pinpointing the issue. Uncertain as to the cause, however it blusescreened multiple times during my initial Windows setup, now it seems to happen a couple of times a...
  3. Troubleshooting BSoD issues on newly built PC

Troubleshooting BSoD issues on newly built PC: Hi, I have just built a new PC for my daughter and I am getting blue screen of death crashes on a fairly regular basis. This is the second PC I have built and my last PC built this time last year has never crashed so I think it is not a me as PC builder issue ;- Hardware...
  4. Multiple BSOD continues on a newly built PC.

Multiple BSOD continues on a newly built PC.: Hi Team, I continue to get multiple BSOD on a newly built PC. I've installed updated windows and drivers to my knowledge. I've ran a memory check and shows no issues. I've ran a SFC check with no issues as a result. I would get a BSOD from browsing, typing up a doc, or even...
  5. newly built pc

newly built pc: so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work...
  6. Constant BSODs on Newly Built PC

Constant BSODs on Newly Built PC: I just built a new computer the other day. It is my first custom build, so I was very excited to have it done. Everything went well for the first few hours of use, but then I encountered a blue screen. I thought maybe it was just a one-time thing, but over the past few days,...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. Newly Built PC random BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly Built PC random BSODs: I just built this PC and I keep getting random BSODs. I used driver verifier and it showed that there is a issue with the sound driver. I updated it, but I still get the bsods but am not sure if it is for a different reason. . The PC also started randomly stuttering after the...
  10. Newly DIY Built PC with BSOD Issues

Newly DIY Built PC with BSOD Issues: My PC was only built about a week ago, and has many different BSODs throughout the week. I have managed to solve quite a few of them, and currently these are the ones that are still bugging me, mainly ntoskrnl.exe I have tried memtest and windows memory diagnostic tool...