Windows 10: BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe - ntkrnlmp.exe - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

Discus and support BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe - ntkrnlmp.exe - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My PC has been suffering BSoD's and GSoD's for over a month now. They seem to be completely random, happen when I'm running any combination of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by D Maxwell, Oct 1, 2020.

1. D Maxwell Win User

BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe - ntkrnlmp.exe - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

Hi,

My PC has been suffering BSoD's and GSoD's for over a month now. They seem to be completely random, happen when I'm running any combination of software.

I've tried reinstalling windows on 3 different HDD's, connected to different sata ports. My original drive is an nvme drive. I have unplugged all peripherals, changed keyboard and mouse, re-seated my GPU, CPU cooler, used alternate DIMM slots for my RAM, all to no avail.

I have tried running the PC bare, with only the 2004 update installed by the installation media, it still crashed after a few hours. I have run Win Update, updated all drivers from manufacturers site. Still multiple crashes.

None of my hardware monitors are showing overheating, no overclocking has been done, not even XMP, these crashes occur while my CPU and GPU are completely idle too.

I've been using WhoCrashed, WINDBG, DriverView, BlueScreenView and MiniToolbox to try and identify and incorrectly functioning drivers. No joy. Each crash seems to mention different programs that could be the culprit, but it always seems to come back to ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe

I have run memtest64 and memtest86. I've only recently started collecting minidumps, so I only currently have the last 6, I have shared them in my OneDrive.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtA3qYxZjMrvgs5OMWxtHbyv8uNB9A?e=ggx0Ec

I am at my wits end. I've read countless similar stories on these forums, I've tried all your recommendations, and I'm genuinely baffled.

I'm heavily leaning towards this being a hardware fault, but all the dumps and errors keep pointing to software issues. Saying that, I have had quite a few reboots where no BSoD has shown and no dump file has been written.

Any advice will be GREATFULLY received.

Most recent from WhoCrashed:

Computer name: RIGBY
    Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 20221
    Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
    Hardware: MS-7B93, Micro-Star International Co., Ltd., MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI MS-7B93
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor AMD586, level: 23
    12 logical processors, active mask: 4095
    RAM: 34277810176 bytes total

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Thu 01/10/2020 17:15:12 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\100120-23328-01.dmp
    uptime: 00:37:56
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x40FFD0
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x48FFFFF7, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8061548FE86
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 01/10/2020 17:15:12 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
    uptime: 00:37:56
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x48FFFFF7, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8061548FE86
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Conclusion

2 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. No offending third party drivers have been found.

:)

D Maxwell, Oct 1, 2020

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Oct 1, 2020
  3. LewisH95 Win User
    Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Oct 1, 2020
  4. BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe - ntkrnlmp.exe - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

Gina_on_the_thread, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe - ntkrnlmp.exe - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

1. BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe - ntkrnlmp.exe - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED - Similar Threads - BSOD ntoskrnl exe

2. BOSD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOSD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED: : kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or...
  3. BOSD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED: : kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  6. BlackDesert64.exe BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Help

BlackDesert64.exe BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Help: Hey guys, I have a very random and unpredictable BSOD issue when running BlackDesert. It doesn't matter what I'm doing in the game, I could be idling or in the midst of fighting a pack of monsters, it will unexpectedly crash. There is no observed tell-tale signs precipitating...
  7. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error: Hello all, its nice to be back! I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I...