Windows 10: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today while I was watching a video in youtube my PC froze and I got a blue screen of death. I installed bluescreenviewer and checked the BSOD and got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kosamchetoo, Jan 7, 2017.

1. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

Today while I was watching a video in youtube my PC froze and I got a blue screen of death. I installed bluescreenviewer and checked the BSOD and got the following:

==================================================
    Dump File : 010817-11687-01.dmp
    Crash Time : 1/8/2017 4:19:52 PM
    Bug Check String :
    Bug Check Code : 0x00000101
    Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000010
    Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000000
    Parameter 3 : ffff8580`d67c0180
    Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000004
    Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
    Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+14a6f0
    File Description :
    Product Name :
    Company :
    File Version :
    Processor : x64
    Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+14a6f0
    Stack Address 1 :
    Stack Address 2 :
    Stack Address 3 :
    Computer Name :
    Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\010817-11687-01.dmp
    Processors Count : 12
    Major Version : 15
    Minor Version : 14393
    Dump File Size : 333,231
    Dump File Time : 1/8/2017 4:20:32 PM
    ==================================================
    Link to dump file: 010817-11687-01

Please help!
    Also I don't know why the ProcessList is empty.

Specs:
    Intel Core i7 6800K
    Corsair H110i GT
    Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) 3200MHz CMK16GX4M4C3200C16
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB
    Seagate Barracuda 3TB
    Sapphire Radeon R9 270X
    NZXT H440 (Black/Red) 2015 Edition
    EVGA SuperNOVA P2 850W

:)

kosamchetoo, Jan 7, 2017

2. BSOD APC_INDEX_MISMATCH ntoskrnl.exe+142940

I had a BSOD. Bug Check String APC_INDEX_MISMATCH , cause by driver ntoskrnl.exe caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+142940. Adive on the fix for this. XPS 15 9950 RUNNING Windows 10 Pro.

SanilPrakashan, Jan 7, 2017
  3. Getting Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10 with error ntoskrnl.exe

Old title: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe 142760

I seem to be getting BSODs since the beginning of April relating to ntoskrnl.exe 142760, and I don't know what's causing it.

Currently on Windows 10 64-bit.

Here's my dumps:

Link not found

DarknessUK, Jan 7, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

You appear to have a illegal installation of Windows 10. Please correct this by installing and activating a legal copy. If you then get any more BSODs, run DM_Log_collector and upload the zip file and I'll be happy to take a look at it.

Ztruker, Jan 8, 2017
  5. So you're saying you won't help me just because my windows is illegal?

kosamchetoo, Jan 8, 2017
  6. essenbe Win User
    @kosamchetoo, yes that is what he is saying. The Forum does not condone or assist with Pirated software.

My recommendation is to install a genuine Windows 10. This will minimize the problems you are experiencing, and make subsequent diagnosis of BSOD's far more reliable. Once you are running a Genuine Windows 10 installation, and are still experiencing BSOD's, we will be happy to help you solve them

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

1. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD ntoskrnl exe

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  4. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. Ntoskrnl BSOD

Ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, Any ideas how I can stop ntoskrnl.exe of causing blue screens? It happens every few days while I am playing games on steam Here are my dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E7Kwdh1341_R2psC5NVUoETVBtqC_QlP/view?usp=sharing...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
Tags: