Windows 10: BSOD ntoskrnl faulty hardware or?

Discus and support BSOD ntoskrnl faulty hardware or? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am really out of ideas with these BSOD's. Seems like the error is always the same. Still It does not happen often but usually it happens on some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by moth3r, Feb 20, 2017.

1. moth3r Win User

BSOD ntoskrnl faulty hardware or?

I am really out of ideas with these BSOD's. Seems like the error is always the same. Still It does not happen often but usually it happens on some heavy load.

ntoskrnl - FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

I would really appreciate if anyone has some idea which could cause I still cannot figure out is it hardware or software error. my pc passed windows memory test and some other test. I'll try memtest this night. I did try it once but it passed everything fine at the time.

Thanks a lot!

Attachment 122295

Report updated with new files

:)

moth3r, Feb 20, 2017

2. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Feb 20, 2017
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl

Hi,

Are you still experiencing the same blue screen error? If you are, please tell us so we can assist you in troubleshooting.

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Feb 20, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

@moth3r,

Please run the DM Log Collector and wait for the command prompt to finish.

5. moth3r Win User
    Good to know even though I think my BSOD error is mostly the same.

moth3r, Feb 20, 2017
  6. moth3r Win User
    I though something was wrong with it considering it was still running after a couple of hours. I'll try again then. Thanks for the reply!

moth3r, Feb 20, 2017
  7. moth3r Win User
    This is a new report. These files should be now in order.

Attachment 122296

moth3r, Feb 21, 2017
  8. axe0 New Member

BSOD ntoskrnl faulty hardware or? [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    BSOD ntoskrnl faulty hardware or? [​IMG]
    RAM TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

*Arrow Run SeaTools DOS to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run the long test.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use option TWO with parameter /r
    Upload the chkdsk log *Arrow https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorial...iewer-log.html

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD ntoskrnl faulty hardware or? - Similar Threads - BSOD ntoskrnl faulty

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. BSOD FAULTY HARDWARE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD FAULTY HARDWARE: Hi all, i have a minidump of a recent crash here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgTCubrZ_eFZ7HHiEZVFLtXZ33un?e=wrtDeWThis happens semi regularly. I have tried and regularly do booting in safe mode, running all the standard tests etc. but a month later, it happens again. I have never had...
  4. BSOD FAULTY HARDWARE

BSOD FAULTY HARDWARE: Hi all, i have a minidump of a recent crash here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgTCubrZ_eFZ7HHiEZVFLtXZ33un?e=wrtDeWThis happens semi regularly. I have tried and regularly do booting in safe mode, running all the standard tests etc. but a month later, it happens again. I have never had...
  5. ntoskrnl BSOD

ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  6. BSOD - Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page: Please help me to understand what is causing my BSOD. It happens once a month - with error: Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page I tried SFC, went over drivers, looked in the Event Viewer, tried to understand what is causing it - still no clue. Please help - where do I see what...
  7. Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD

Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD: Could someone help me determine the origin of this crash... dump file: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apo9tUs7oCMmrw6NaBI-BOGshGkv ...and possibly a solution to prevent it. This type of crash seems to happen every 2-4 weeks since 12th Dec. Many thanks....
  8. [HELP] Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD

[HELP] Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD: I recently got this BSOD. Here is the log file from minidump folder - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtGobq57CCz_jkGJ05INPMEWCH48 Any help will be appreciated!...
  9. BSOD faulty hardware

BSOD faulty hardware: Hi, Since a few weeks I regularly get BSOD errors (+/- 4 in total). I've updated all drivers en did a sfc /scannow without showing any errors. Could you please help finding the cause of it? The link includes 2 dmp files after BSOD....
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...