Windows 10: BSOD occasionally, happens during videogames mostly

Discus and support BSOD occasionally, happens during videogames mostly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, having a recurring issue of a blue screen of death on my PC, happens mostly when I'm playing games but occasionally just browsing the internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JawwadA, Mar 1, 2020.

1. JawwadA Win User

BSOD occasionally, happens during videogames mostly

Hello, having a recurring issue of a blue screen of death on my PC, happens mostly when I'm playing games but occasionally just browsing the internet.

The logs I'm linking are to a crash that happened at 5:19pm, however event viewer reports a unexpected shutdown at 4:46pm which did not happen, I was using my computer at that time.. It has a DMP file and MSInfo

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/levdimjaf05bx26/AADxnfoPC1XQ6KTnneP1TW_Oa?dl=0

:)

JawwadA, Mar 1, 2020
  2. MB NH Win User

Occasionally "Microsoft print to pdf" creates empty files

Have already done all of the steps suggested in that link.
    The problem only happens occasionally; maybe two or three times a day.
    Happening on several PC's, the only way to catch it before it goes to customers is the size of the file created.
    If it is 0 or 1kb, it's a blank document.
    Microsoft Print to pdf was working fine until about two weeks ago.
    Thank You

MB NH, Mar 1, 2020
  3. itsakjt Win User
    Occasional BSOD while shut down (Windows 10)

Hi everyone,

I am having a little but concerning problem. Occasionally while shutting down the system after some time of use, I get a BSOD. The error is REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. The BSOD happens after I press shut down from the start menu and it goes to the "Shutting down" screen with the revolving dots. Nothing has been overclocked. The problem has happened 4 times in the last 15 days. Most of the time, shut down happens normally. The system is otherwise stable in everything (5 hrs gaming, running continuously for days, work, movies, music etc).
    The only issue that happened related to the BSOD is that last month, the screen froze for a few seconds while I was browsing the web, monitor went to standby and then came back with the message "Display driver stopped responding and successfully recovered". This happened twice on September and both the times it happened, the BSOD was thrown while system was shutting down on that session in which the display driver issue happened. I am not sure about the other two times.
    I have always disabled fast startup. System is physically clean, temperatures are all normal and so are the voltages. System specs as on profile.
    Any help is appreciated. *Smile BSOD occasionally, happens during videogames mostly :)

itsakjt, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Grundy999 Win User

Occasional BSOD in Windows 10, and wake from Sleep issues

1. No recent changes of significance. I replaced an old external USB hard drive with a new one, but I was getting occasional BSODs before that change.

2. The BSOD bug check string and bug check code code have included:

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1

3. Yes, I used Device Manager to try to update the drivers on virtually everything it lists, and everything was reported as being at latest revision.

4. Yes, it's always up to date per Windows Update.

Thanks.

Grundy999, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD occasionally, happens during videogames mostly - Similar Threads - BSOD occasionally happens

2. Spacebar, Delete and Enter not working during videogames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spacebar, Delete and Enter not working during videogames: While I play Videogames, my Spacebar, Delete and Enter Keys stop working. i tried everything from uninstalling the driver and install it again to using the prompt to search for problems. the only way this solved was uninstalling the videogame from steam and steam and...
  3. Random BSODs happening occasionally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs happening occasionally: Hello, As mentioned in the title, I recently had problems with my laptop. It started to bluescreen starting from last week and it has been happening a few times during the week. When it occurs, the error code is cut off, so I have to look it up through event viewer which...
  4. Random BSODs happening occasionally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs happening occasionally: Hello, As mentioned in the title, I recently had problems with my laptop. It started to bluescreen starting from last week and it has been happening a few times during the week. When it occurs, the error code is cut off, so I have to look it up through event viewer which...
  5. Occasional bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional bsod: I keep getting bsods specifically when i play games. No crash dumps ever get created and i have tried everything i have found online and nothing fixed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/occasional-bsod/4243a57b-940f-4ca4-913c-9b028487b231
  6. Occasional BSOD

Occasional BSOD: Hi i keep getting occasional bsods recently it ranges between 2 to 3 days. I'm using a HP Laptop HP Notebook - 15-ay104nx I suspect its a driver issue. here are my pc specifications and my recent minidumps....
  7. Occasional BSOD

Occasional BSOD: Occasionally, when using my laptop an Acer Predator Helios 300 sometimes if it leans the wrong way or anything, it gets a blue screen of death, after which it doesn't automatically restart but needs a hard reboot and usually the computer starts with some difficulty getting...
  8. BSOD Mostly During Gaming

BSOD Mostly During Gaming: I'm totally clueless on why my computer is BSOD-ing while I'm playing Dota 2, Overwatch, and just now with watching the TenForum video on the Posting Instructions(lol *cry). I've tried to lurk, try to fix it myself and see what I can find through the dumps and try to...
  9. Occasional BSOD's during normal operation, various errors

Occasional BSOD's during normal operation, various errors: Hello,I recently build a custom Windows 10 desktop PC and have been getting BSOD's with various error messages during normal operation (web browsing, MS Office use, gaming, etc). I've run Memtest86 with multiple (8+) passes without any errors to test the RAM. I've also run...
  10. BSOD most probably during photo on FB

BSOD most probably during photo on FB: I have had multiple of BSODs and while registering to this forum, I got resetted 3 times. Please gurus out there, help me. I have uninstall Gigabyte, Asus and MSI's program. Attached is my dump, not including the most recent 3 ea. I really at the end of my nerves and...