Windows 10: BSOD occurence after windows reinstall.

Discus and support BSOD occurence after windows reinstall. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got this error from the perfmon /rel command. I have had a series of blue screens and sudden pc reboots over the last few months that I chalked up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brendan Potter, Oct 2, 2022.

1. BSOD occurence after windows reinstall.

I got this error from the perfmon /rel command. I have had a series of blue screens and sudden pc reboots over the last few months that I chalked up to high temps or GPU/CPU power issues but after doign a fresh windows 10 reinstall, I am still getting errors like this one. If anyone could help me pinpoint what is causing these errors that would be greatly appreciated. Here is one error I got at 5:21PM EST 10/2/2022This error I got after reinstalling windows.Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: ffffcc84db63cb90Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: f

:)

Brendan Potter, Oct 2, 2022
  2. Syrfnr Win User

How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

Hey there. Don't know whether this thread is still active but i have a problem! I did every step and i ended up with a BSOD system service exception error. I'm running windows 7 and i was reinstalling my AMD graphics. Anyone can help me? Please

Syrfnr, Oct 2, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond BSOD occurence after windows reinstall. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 2, 2022
  4. Donna Men Win User

BSOD occurence after windows reinstall.

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

BSOD occurence after windows reinstall.

1. BSOD occurence after windows reinstall. - Similar Threads - BSOD occurence reinstall

2. BSoD after reinstall windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD after reinstall windows 11: My computer started experiencing BSoD about a month ago can access the log in page and experience BSoD during using the computer I have tried to reinstall the window 11 today. It passed through the install progress and the next steps is restarted where it said the computer...
  3. BSoD after reinstall windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD after reinstall windows 11: My computer started experiencing BSoD about a month ago can access the log in page and experience BSoD during using the computer I have tried to reinstall the window 11 today. It passed through the install progress and the next steps is restarted where it said the computer...
  4. BSOD occurence after windows reinstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD occurence after windows reinstall.: I got this error from the perfmon /rel command. I have had a series of blue screens and sudden pc reboots over the last few months that I chalked up to high temps or GPU/CPU power issues but after doign a fresh windows 10 reinstall, I am still getting errors like this one. If...
  5. BSOD occurence after windows reinstall.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD occurence after windows reinstall.: I got this error from the perfmon /rel command. I have had a series of blue screens and sudden pc reboots over the last few months that I chalked up to high temps or GPU/CPU power issues but after doign a fresh windows 10 reinstall, I am still getting errors like this one. If...
  6. Frequent BSOD after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD after reinstalling windows: After reinstalling windows I've gotten 3-4 different blue screens.So far I've tried: DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, sfc /scannow and a few other things I can't really remember but those are the notable ones.Minidumps here: https://files.catbox.moe/zjevzs.rar...
  7. BSOD Occuring

BSOD Occuring: Hi. I just built a brand new computer that appears to work fine until it will randomly crash my fortnite application, and sometimes will blue screen. I have an i7 9700k, 2070 super, and 2x8 gb of ram so 16 total. I have been trying to figure out what the issue is but I cant....
  8. Random BSoD's occuring, even after Windows reinstall

Random BSoD's occuring, even after Windows reinstall: Hello all, and thank you in advance for any help. I'm having a very weird issue on my laptop - a Dell XPS 9560 with 16 GB ram, 1TB SSD, and i7-7700HQ. After a Windows update on 5/21 which was a critical security update, I started experiencing random bluescreens of death....
  9. Multiple BSOD... about 1 a day. Occurring after reinstall of Win 10 Pro

Multiple BSOD... about 1 a day. Occurring after reinstall of Win 10 Pro: New install of Win 10 Pro, I keep getting BSOD with nothing more than "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". No additional info. It creates a log file and reboots. This occurs about once per day. Any insights?...
  10. BSOD after Windows reinstall

BSOD after Windows reinstall: Ever since I reinstalled Windows on my PC, I have been getting random BSOD's crashes. Only thing thats different about my system is that I got two new Kingston SSD's on which I now run windows on. Could they be the problem ? Here is a minidump from the last BSOD....