Windows 10: BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months

Discus and support BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello TenForums, From past 6 months or so, my pc is getting BSOD's almost everyday. Its been a while since i did Format & OS, So i did it in the hope... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cyberworld, Feb 15, 2020.

1. BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months

Hello TenForums,

From past 6 months or so, my pc is getting BSOD's almost everyday. Its been a while since i did Format & OS, So i did it in the hope of getting rid of the BSOD, even after new windows 10 install, i'm still facing the BSOD's. Kindly help me in fixing the Problem. In the span of 3 hours, i got like 5 BSOD's.

Windows 10Pro 1909 Build 18363.592

Below attached the Recent Dumps.
    DESKTOP-2MOS42S-(2020-02-15_17-19-33).zip - Google Drive

:)

cyberworld, Feb 15, 2020

2. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Hello Everyone!

So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots):

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)]

I uninstall and reinstalled all three things like the person who responded to that thread suggested, and when I made it past the first week of July without a BSOD(which is where it has always happened before - first week, and last week, of a month), I thought
    the issue might have been fixed. However I had a BSOD the other day and wanted to come post it here in hopes of you guys helping me figure out if it's the same programs causing it again, or if it might be something else.

This is so frustrating.

Everything is up to date, yet this is still happening!!

I truly appreciate any help you guys can give me here.

HERE'S A LINK TO THE CURRENT BSOD DMP FILE AND BLUESCREENVIEWER SCREENSHOT: BSOD Stuff! 2 – Google Drive

(I'm on a laptop using Windows 10. If you need any more info please let me know!)

Ba B y D o L L, Feb 15, 2020
  3. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Hello Everyone!

So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots):

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)]

I uninstall and reinstalled all three things like the person who responded to that thread suggested, and when I made it past the first week of July without a BSOD(which is where it has always happened before - first week, and last week, of a month), I thought
    the issue might have been fixed. However I had a BSOD the other day and wanted to come post it here in hopes of you guys helping me figure out if it's the same programs causing it again, or if it might be something else.

This is so frustrating.

Everything is up to date, yet this is still happening!!

I truly appreciate any help you guys can give me here.

HERE'S A LINK TO THE CURRENT BSOD DMP FILE AND BLUESCREENVIEWER SCREENSHOT: BSOD Stuff! 2 – Google Drive

(I'm on a laptop using Windows 10. If you need any more info please let me know!)

Ba B y D o L L, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Smurfmans Win User

BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months

daily BSOD during normal windows use (not gameplay)

Here you go:
    step16a, 16b and 17:

BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months [​IMG]

and I used Everything to find WFP-20190203-1043.dmp (430 MB):
    WFP-20190203-1043.dmp - Google Drive

Smurfmans, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months

1. BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months - Similar Threads - BSOD Occuring Daily

2. BSOD Daily for about two months.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Daily for about two months.: For the last two months I have gotten the BSOD at least once a day. usually it happens when I am exiting a game I am playing, but sometimes it happens when I am just perusing my browser. I have attached my system specs and a link to five of my most recent dump files.Operating...
  3. BSOD Daily for about two months.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Daily for about two months.: For the last two months I have gotten the BSOD at least once a day. usually it happens when I am exiting a game I am playing, but sometimes it happens when I am just perusing my browser. I have attached my system specs and a link to five of my most recent dump files.Operating...
  4. Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily: I have been dealing with regular BSODs with various error codes for a week now and not able to pinpoint the root cause. The only major change before this happened are as below:Swapped my primary monitor 1080p 144hz to secondary, and bought a new monitor AW2721D as the new...
  5. Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily: I have been dealing with regular BSODs with various error codes for a week now and not able to pinpoint the root cause. The only major change before this happened are as below:Swapped my primary monitor 1080p 144hz to secondary, and bought a new monitor AW2721D as the new...
  6. Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. random BSOD since months

random BSOD since months: Hy everybody, First of all sorry for my english. I bought all the pc parts around half year ago. I got a lot of difference BSOD. *Sad I am not an expert in this things, but i really frustrated. some BSod error i got: Unexpected kernel mode trap driven overrun stack buffer...
  8. BSODs daily since installation of Win10

BSODs daily since installation of Win10: Ever since I installed Windows 10, in a newly built computer, I have been getting the same 5 or 6 BSoDs and crashes every time I start my machine. It starts with Kernel_Security_Failure, then Page_Fault, then something else, then something else. I've been dealing with this...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL atleast once a day

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL atleast once a day: This is my crash log, I have tried everything. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 X86 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\032220-62531-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace...
  10. Daily BSOD for 6 months

Daily BSOD for 6 months: Hi. Looking to pin point whether it's a driver issue or hardware. So far, I've done the basic memory diagnostic tool for both RAM pieces seperately and they've come fine. I will do an overnight one tonight unless told otherwise if someone checks my dump files before I go to...