Windows 10: BSOD occuring frequently

Discus and support BSOD occuring frequently in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been hitting a BSOD with this machine very often. I have checked the drivers but can't figure out what the problem is. This occurs after a fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dumbBee, Dec 29, 2020.

1. dumbBee Win User

BSOD occuring frequently

I have been hitting a BSOD with this machine very often. I have checked the drivers but can't figure out what the problem is. This occurs after a fresh install using a different hard drive as well.

Can you help me figure out what may be causing this?

I have uploaded the MSInfo, Memory.dmp and specs via the onedrive link below:

https://smartprocedures-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/easonl_atrco_com/Ego0Lsz1ZRVDvQHqqy6dx5kBSUcYMv8B7OhRM3eKWAp52g?e=MkkI2v

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

:)

dumbBee, Dec 29, 2020
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Dec 29, 2020
  3. rakib Win User
    Frequently occuring BSOD in Windows 10 when Laptop is in standby

Hello, I am a new user of this forum and as you asked me to remove the cracks from my PC, I removed those but mistakenly created another thread stating same problem with new files (Frequently occuring BSOD in Windows 10 when Laptop is in standby - Windows 10 Forums), which should not be done by me. May be posting same thread twice is against the rule of this forum. I am so sorry for that. Please reply to my new thread and please let me know if it is possible to delete this thread and how as I could not find any option to delete the previous thread. Thanks.

rakib, Dec 29, 2020
  4. BSOD occuring frequently

Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

BSOD occuring frequently

1. BSOD occuring frequently - Similar Threads - BSOD occuring frequently

2. Frequent BSOD's occurring due to ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD's occurring due to ntkrnlmp.exe: I've been having frequent BSOD's when performing daily tasks on my computer, the main error codes are SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. My MEMORY.dmp is as...
  3. Frequent BSOD's occurring due to ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD's occurring due to ntkrnlmp.exe: I've been having frequent BSOD's when performing daily tasks on my computer, the main error codes are SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. My MEMORY.dmp is as...
  4. Frequent, somewhat random BSODs occuring on my pc?

Frequent, somewhat random BSODs occuring on my pc?: Hello. My PC has been experiencing BSODs fairly often over the past few weeks. It seems to happen mainly when I leave my PC idle and when gaming. Here are the minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rZtPEmjZf8APaunaqGG6puqMEq-lFuYx/view?usp=sharingSpecs:CPU: AMD...
  5. irql_not_less_or_equal frequently occuring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql_not_less_or_equal frequently occuring: Recently out of nowhere my laptop has begun to randomly blue screen regardless of what i was currently doing from gaming to general surfing the internet.In the last couple days i have gotten 3 irql_not_less_or_equal bsods, 1 kmode_exception_not_handled bsod, and 1...
  6. irql_not_less_or_equal frequently occuring

irql_not_less_or_equal frequently occuring: Recently out of nowhere my laptop has begun to randomly blue screen regardless of what i was currently doing from gaming to general surfing the internet.In the last couple days i have gotten 3 irql_not_less_or_equal bsods, 1 kmode_exception_not_handled bsod, and 1...
  7. an error occurs frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    an error occurs frequently: SourceMoUSO Core Worker ProcessSummaryStopped workingDate‎22-‎08-‎2021 00:30StatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\mousocoreworker.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEX64Application Name: mousocoreworker.exeApplication Version:...
  8. BSOD occurring more and more frequent

BSOD occurring more and more frequent: Good day, im trying to find out whats causing my BSOD when im using my pc but to no luck, i keep getting this irql_not_less_or_equal. then i tried to follow this link hoping to get some answers:...
  9. BSODs frequently occuring: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READ_ONLY_MEMORY,...

BSODs frequently occuring: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READ_ONLY_MEMORY,...: Hi, recently I've been encountering BSODs quite frequently, sometimes it may even occur every 12 hours. It happens when I'm playing hardware-demanding games but it more frequently happens when my PC is just idling or doing non hardware-demanding work. Can anyone identify the...
  10. Frequent BSODs occurring especially while launching games.

Frequent BSODs occurring especially while launching games.: For the past few days, I have been encountering several BSODs, only when i am launching games like Forza or Batman. They have the following stopcodes: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION VIDEO_TDR_ERROR THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER...