Windows 10: BSOD occuring randomly with no reason

Discus and support BSOD occuring randomly with no reason in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I recently built a new computer (specs below) and randomly, I got BSOD. For instance, some days I can use the computer for hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Azkorh, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Azkorh Win User

BSOD occuring randomly with no reason

Hello everybody,

I recently built a new computer (specs below) and randomly, I got BSOD.
    For instance, some days I can use the computer for hours without any trouble and another day BSOD will occur like 4 times in an hour.
    It happens mostly while playing (crash happens on several games) but also when I do nothing.
    Sometimes in the event observer I got an ID 1000 and sometimes nothing is reported in the event observer.
    I already reset my computer thinking it was an issue with the windows registry but nothing changed.
    I'm hoping someone might know a way to fix it or at least what's causing it.
    My specs :
    AMD ryzen 1920 X
    msi X399 SLI
    GeForce 2080 RTX
    G.Skill 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz
    2 Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2.5" (500 Go)
    Seasonic 750W Gold

Here are the minidump files I got from the BSOD:

BSOD 1

BSOD 2

BSOD 3

:)

Azkorh, Mar 10, 2019
  2. SloMo87 Win User

BSOD randomly occurs

I have had the BSOD occurring randomly for the past several days. The computer will just shut down.

SloMo87, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Szidor Win User
    BSOD occurs randomly

Hi,

I have BSODs occuring randomly, sometimes 2-3 times a day, sometimes nothing for a week.
    The BSOD says MACHINE_CHECK_ERROR.

I updated all the drivers to no avail.

Szidor, Mar 10, 2019
  4. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

BSOD occuring randomly with no reason 2e3s7lz.png

bbmarley, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD occuring randomly with no reason - Similar Threads - BSOD occuring randomly

2. BSOD occurring again randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD occurring again randomly: Hello,I've been having an issue with random bsod events. I'll be in the middle of something and randomly I'll get a bsod for a few seconds and then the system restarts. I did a complete refresh and re-install of windows and looks like nothing has changed. If possible I would...
  3. BSOD occurring again randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD occurring again randomly: Hello,I've been having an issue with random bsod events. I'll be in the middle of something and randomly I'll get a bsod for a few seconds and then the system restarts. I did a complete refresh and re-install of windows and looks like nothing has changed. If possible I would...
  4. BSOD occurring randomly - Chia

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD occurring randomly - Chia: I recently started trying to use the Chia program, a crpyto farming program and have been getting BSOD while using it, files are attached below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnoStfZ-u1nxkz6EkSIKTYvOiwYR?e=tJEdlA...
  5. Random BSOD Started Occuring Randomly

Random BSOD Started Occuring Randomly: Since a couple months ago i have been experiencing random BSOD ocurrences without changing much of my setup. This PC never had any BSOD until i upgraded my PC GPU from a GTX660Ti to a RTX3080. I cannot replicate the error has its completly random when the error occurs. i...
  6. Multiple BSOD occuring randomly

Multiple BSOD occuring randomly: Hi, I've bought brand new PC about 20 days ago. It was working fine for a couple of days but recently I've been having multiple BSOD per day. At first only BSOD I've gotten was APC_INDEX_MISMATCH but then I've got different BSOD's. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  7. Random BSOD occurring

Random BSOD occurring: Hi I am facing random BSOD at random time. Some tine I one my pc and BSOD occurs and sometimes after opening an app. The most common BSOD I get is MEMORY_MANGEMENT. So I checked my RAM with Windows Memory diagnostic tool but it is saying that my RAM is good. So I have...
  8. BSOD occurs randomly

BSOD occurs randomly: Hi, I have BSODs occuring randomly, sometimes 2-3 times a day, sometimes nothing for a week. The BSOD says MACHINE_CHECK_ERROR. I updated all the drivers to no avail. 63002
  9. BSOD randomly occurs

BSOD randomly occurs: I have had the BSOD occurring randomly for the past several days. The computer will just shut down. 22402
  10. Multiple BSODs randomly occuring

Multiple BSODs randomly occuring: I've had this laptop for a while. 6-8 months or so. It's used, but some stuff had been updated by my dad. I'd almost bricked it once trying to fix this issue myself. Basically, I'm at my wits end. The various error codes make me think it's a driver issue, but I've updated...