Windows 10: BSOD occurring during use after awake from sleep - ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support BSOD occurring during use after awake from sleep - ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys! I have searched all around trying to find a solution to this issue. Situation: After fresh boot, computer runs fine, no issues. After a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by theothernguyen, May 6, 2018.

1. BSOD occurring during use after awake from sleep - ntoskrnl.exe

Hello guys!

I have searched all around trying to find a solution to this issue.

Situation: After fresh boot, computer runs fine, no issues. After a few hours of use, I put the computer to sleep/standby. The problem occurs AFTER I wake the computer from sleep. I am able to use the computer for a bit, but randomly, my ethernet will cut down (shows up as disconnected) and then it throws a BSOD. I have collected a series of minidumps, 2 of which are included in the DM Log zip.

Also, interestingly, my front audiojack has been giving me distorted audio, whereas the back panel audio is just fine. Not sure if this is related.

I ran a WhoCrashed:
    Googling around, I tried the following:
    - sfc /scannow -- No integrity violations
    - Extended Memtest by windows, pass
    - Scanned for malware with Malwerebytes
    - updated Windows to the max with Windows Updates
    - updated all drivers via Windows Update, and then also used Driver Booster 5

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    -theo

RYZEN-PC-Thu_05_03_2018_193201_99.zip

:)

theothernguyen, May 6, 2018
Thema:

BSOD occurring during use after awake from sleep - ntoskrnl.exe

1. BSOD occurring during use after awake from sleep - ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD occurring during

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. awake from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    awake from sleep: I am all set thank goodness. I used command prompt to find what was waking my desktop.. Why ae there so many places where one can check or uncheck awaking the desktop from sleep. There are places in device manager, and places in power management along with others. When the pc...
  4. Random BSOD's occuring (During Regular Use)

Random BSOD's occuring (During Regular Use): So, I'm gonna try explaining everything as best I can, in case it helps A few months ago, I ordered a brand new custom PC, only shipped about a month ago. Since then, I've been using it and for the most part it was working fine, a BSOD here and there but nothing too...
  5. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  6. Consistent BSOD's occuring during general use.

Consistent BSOD's occuring during general use.: Hi All, Recently I have been experiencing regular BSOD's, There isnt anything specific I am doing when this happens, Mostly playing games ( Destiny 2 ) downloading files/updates, or just leaving the pc locked. I have tried the following: Reinstalled windows 10 , Upgraded...
  7. [BSOD] Cannot awake the laptop after sleeping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    [BSOD] Cannot awake the laptop after sleeping: Whenever I sleep my computer, there is a chance that I cannot wake it again. I open the computer lid and the power button lights up, but the screen is still dark. After a considerable length of time, the computer reboots itself. Here are the Mindmps files and MSinfo...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. Window 10 Crash on Awake ntoskrnl

Window 10 Crash on Awake ntoskrnl: On Fri 5/19/2017 7:08:23 PM your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051917-12968-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C310) Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800D8C2560E) Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  10. BSOD's when awaking from sleep, after windows 10 upgrade.

BSOD's when awaking from sleep, after windows 10 upgrade.: Hi all, After updating to Windows 10 Pro recently I get a lot of BSOD's (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION). Mostly when my laptop wakes up from a well deserved moment of sleep. Also I noticed that sometimes the laptop awakens from sleep when I didn't ask it to wake up. Any help...
Tags: