Windows 10: BSOD occurring very often with different error code every time and I'm not sure what causes it

Discus and support BSOD occurring very often with different error code every time and I'm not sure what causes it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’ve been getting Blue Screen of Death recently at an often rate, and I don’t know what to do about it. I've done some research on how to solve it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Metails, May 5, 2021.

1. Metails Win User

BSOD occurring very often with different error code every time and I'm not sure what causes it

I’ve been getting Blue Screen of Death recently at an often rate, and I don’t know what to do about it. I've done some research on how to solve it but nothing proves to be working. There were many error codes such as "System Thread Exception Not Handled", "Cache Manager", "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page" etc.I've tried methods such as doing Windows Memory Diagnostic, which didn't appear to have a problem, and I've also tried doing SFC/Scanning which also didn't report appearing to have any problems. I'm also up to date with windows.I attached my DMP files belowAny help would be

:)

Metails, May 5, 2021
  2. philc43 Win User

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums BSOD occurring very often with different error code every time and I'm not sure what causes it :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, May 5, 2021
  3. BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Here you go, the HD tune scans, did memtest but after 1.5hrs only one pass had been finished so will leave it on tonight again for more passes.

shinigami8671, May 5, 2021
  4. BSOD occurring very often with different error code every time and I'm not sure what causes it

BSOD with differents error code

hi, im just finished all these steps, but after the restart suddenly my pc is having another BSOD with error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. This is not the first time it happens, before this, im trying a several guide to fix my BSOD, whenever i finished
    it, it seems like my pc having another BSOD with different error code. Here's the new minidump files :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12XpiqTZne3i3foGhQ7C8gLHeF6IRwoqB/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for ur response

Theotherule, May 5, 2021
Thema:

BSOD occurring very often with different error code every time and I'm not sure what causes it

1. BSOD occurring very often with different error code every time and I'm not sure what causes it - Similar Threads - BSOD occurring very

2. BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME: Hello, I have been getting BSOD of different error every time. It has been 2 months since this issue has started and I have done every possible solution there is to every BSOD error there is from replacing every component of my pc one by one to reinstalling windows, upgrading...
  3. BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME: Hello, I have been getting BSOD of different error every time. It has been 2 months since this issue has started and I have done every possible solution there is to every BSOD error there is from replacing every component of my pc one by one to reinstalling windows, upgrading...
  4. BSOD different errors every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD different errors every time: Hello, I encountered a BSOD yesterday and it kept appearing just a few moments after windows login. Errors have mostly been something about memory management for example kmode_exception_not_handled, attempted_write_to_readonly_memory, critical structure corruption, driver...
  5. BSOD different errors every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD different errors every time: Hello, I encountered a BSOD yesterday and it kept appearing just a few moments after windows login. Errors have mostly been something about memory management for example kmode_exception_not_handled, attempted_write_to_readonly_memory, critical structure corruption, driver...
  6. Error 1101 - Not sure what causing BSOD/Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1101 - Not sure what causing BSOD/Crash: So started playing a new game Warzone 2.0 which I know has lots of issues, however I've ran into one that I cannot seem to find a solid reason behind it. Trying to find out of my crashing screen goes black and shows like little bits of colors primarily blue, red small pixels...
  7. Error 1101 - Not sure what causing BSOD/Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 1101 - Not sure what causing BSOD/Crash: So started playing a new game Warzone 2.0 which I know has lots of issues, however I've ran into one that I cannot seem to find a solid reason behind it. Trying to find out of my crashing screen goes black and shows like little bits of colors primarily blue, red small pixels...
  8. Different BSOD every time. Mostly occurs when restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different BSOD every time. Mostly occurs when restarting: Different BSOD crashes mostly occurring when restarting or playing games Specs: CPU - AMD Ryzen 2600 MOBO - ASRock B450M PRO4 AM4 Storage - Samsung 860 EVO 250GB Storage - Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB GPU - RTX 2060 6GB PSU - Corsair CX Series CX550 550W My...
  9. Constant BSOD and Restarting with Different BSOD Error Codes Every Time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Constant BSOD and Restarting with Different BSOD Error Codes Every Time: My PC since building has randomly been crashing and BSOD'ing around 3 times a day. I get different error codes almost every time. Sometimes, the PC will restart without BSOD'ing, and sometimes it will BSOD and not create a dump file which is really frustrating. Here is my...
  10. Not sure what caused these BSODs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure what caused these BSODs?: Last tuesday I had replaced my one 8 gb stick of RAM with 2 new 8 gb sticks of RAM. It was fine the first day, but the next day when shutting down I got a BSOD saying "EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR". I was able to boot up and use my computer fine afterwards without any other...