Windows 10: BSOD occurs sporadically

Discus and support BSOD occurs sporadically in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I have been experiencing sporadic BSODs ever since I built my PC late last year and sometimes they stop for weeks, but then they pop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daxell9026, Aug 31, 2019.

1. BSOD occurs sporadically

Hello Everyone,

I have been experiencing sporadic BSODs ever since I built my PC late last year and sometimes they stop for weeks, but then they pop up again. They occur during normal use, gaming, and even right after waking my PC from sleep or powering it on. The messages that Windows gives vary and so I have attached some of the most recent mini-dumps. I have already tried things like updating drivers, running Memtest, moving around RAM, and reinstalling Windows. I'm not sure what else I can do so any help would be greatly appreciated. BSOD Drive Folder

:)

Daxell9026, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

BSOD occurs sporadically

1. BSOD occurs sporadically - Similar Threads - BSOD occurs sporadically

2. BSOD sporadic and usually playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD sporadic and usually playing games: Hi guys So I have been having sporadic blue screens and they are usually during game play. I play multiple different games, but what I have noticed is that Battlefield 5 or Planetside 2 will crash straight to desktop no error, then when I play another game, soon I may get a...
  3. BSOD sporadic unknown cause

BSOD sporadic unknown cause: Hey All, Hope im following the rules etc, only thing im worried about is when i ran your tool im not sure if it picked up any DMP files as they seem to go away pretty quickly. Anyway here is your Zip attached : DESKTOP-GIACRJ8-(2019-05-28_16-25-15).zip I have been going...
  4. Windows Loading Black screen sporadicly occuring

Windows Loading Black screen sporadicly occuring: Hello, Pc Specs: Intel i3 8350k AMD Rx480 8GB MSI Z-370 A-Pro motherboard Corsair CX550M 8GB Corsair Vengeance Ram Cooler Master Hyper 212 Fan Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD Crucial 120GB SSD About 2 weeks ago I built a PC with the specs above for my Partner, since then it's...
  5. BSOD - Random Occurences - ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD - Random Occurences - ntoskrnl.exe: Hi Guys I have been trying to fix repeat BSOD errors on my Alienware 15R2 laptop with little sucess so was hoping you might be able to help me. There seems to be no pattern when it happens - Sometimes while gaming, copying files or even when left idle. I have tried...
  6. Sporadic BSOD No Obvious Cause Or Pattern

Sporadic BSOD No Obvious Cause Or Pattern: Hi, On and off for the last year or so I've been having random BSOD or freezes on my desktop PC. It seems to happen sporadically where I'll have several crashes in a day or week and then I won't see it again for a few months. I have no idea what might be causing it and I...
  7. BSOD occurs randomly

BSOD occurs randomly: Hi, I have BSODs occuring randomly, sometimes 2-3 times a day, sometimes nothing for a week. The BSOD says MACHINE_CHECK_ERROR. I updated all the drivers to no avail. 63002
  8. BSOD randomly occurs

BSOD randomly occurs: I have had the BSOD occurring randomly for the past several days. The computer will just shut down. 22402
  9. Diagnoses of BSOD Occured Yesterday

Diagnoses of BSOD Occured Yesterday: HI All Clean install of Windows 10 Pro x64 Creators edition, received my very first ever BSOD, so making sure nothing is wrong with the system hardware or anything.. Am Running Avast Antivirus 2294, (uninstalled right now to see if occurs with Defender) so far hasn't,...
  10. Not getting BSOD exactly but crashes are sporadically occuring

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not getting BSOD exactly but crashes are sporadically occuring: After windows 10 I have been getting sporadic system freezes which are requiring restart. No blue screen occurs but the monitors have lines going across the screens when the freeze happens(will take a picture of it the next time it happens for reference). I've been trying...