Windows 10: BSOD, often immediately after start up, Code:1000009f

Discus and support BSOD, often immediately after start up, Code:1000009f in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1000009f Parameter 1: 4 Parameter 2: 12c Parameter 3: ffff8f0652303700 Parameter 4:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KerryHennessey, Sep 23, 2018.

1. BSOD, often immediately after start up, Code:1000009f

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 1000009f
    Parameter 1: 4
    Parameter 2: 12c
    Parameter 3: ffff8f0652303700
    Parameter 4: fffff601adc3f800
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 0x9F_4_STACKPTR_ERROR_IMAGE_IntcDAud.sys
    Server information: e55a0798-d0eb-48c1-aefe-40c9efd6f5ae

:)

KerryHennessey, Sep 23, 2018
  2. EddoX Win User

MSN News starts and then crashes immediately

I went back in your suggestions and tried this again. Still MSN News starts and fails immediately.

EddoX, Sep 23, 2018
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD | SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (nvlddmkm.sys)

I suggest to start with removing counterfeit programs
    1. it is against the rules
    2. it'll make troubleshooting only difficult
    Code:
    Code:
    Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public:Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public

4. BSOD, often immediately after start up, Code:1000009f

The OverClockers BSOD code list

(In 2004)

Motherboard: Asus A7V8X-X (Via KT400) (purchased in fall, 2003)

STOP: 0x0000009C MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION was an unstable core, with my
    T'bred 2000+ AIUCB, it starts doing that at 2055 Mhz.
    I would get that BSOD when playing Goldeneye and when there was a lot of explosions (Nintendo 64 emulation) with probably both PJ64 and 1964.
    I heard that the AIUCB stepping sucks.

And when I ran Prime95, Prime95 usually gave an error within roughly 45 minutes.

Prime95 sometimes reported "ILLEGAL SUMOUT" 100 times.

RJARRRPCGP, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

BSOD, often immediately after start up, Code:1000009f

1. BSOD, often immediately after start up, Code:1000009f - Similar Threads - BSOD often immediately

2. BSOD after start-up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after start-up.: Hi,Recently, I've been having an issue with windows booting up. Whenever I log in, windows seems to operate normally for a few seconds then completely blue-screens out, the failure code stating, "memory_management." I am unable to do much of anything due to the fact I simply...
  3. BSOD after start-up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after start-up.: Hi,Recently, I've been having an issue with windows booting up. Whenever I log in, windows seems to operate normally for a few seconds then completely blue-screens out, the failure code stating, "memory_management." I am unable to do much of anything due to the fact I simply...
  4. hard drive at 100% immediately after start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hard drive at 100% immediately after start up: My hard drive is running at 100% as soon as I start the Toshiba laptop. I have formatted the hard drive and fresh installed windows 10. As soon as I start the laptop and open Task Manager it shows as 100% before I start program eg Microsoft edge or Microsoft Solitaire...
  5. hard drive at 100% immediately after start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hard drive at 100% immediately after start up: My hard drive is running at 100% as soon as I start the Toshiba laptop. I have formatted the hard drive and fresh installed windows 10. As soon as I start the laptop and open Task Manager it shows as 100% before I start program eg Microsoft edge or Microsoft Solitaire...
  6. hard drive at 100% immediately after start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Often BSODS after i start my computer

Often BSODS after i start my computer: HelloCan you help me with my BSOD error? What can cause them and what can i do to stop it from happening?Usually everyday after the first computer boot i may get a BSOD error or 5 minutes after starting up.Here are the dmp files and msinfo...
  8. Applications die spontaneously, often at start-up.

Applications die spontaneously, often at start-up.: Cypress PSoC Creator dies at random intervals. Oracle VirtualBox opens and dies. Dassault Systemes' DraftSight opens and dies. All just pop off the screen without warning. It seems that Windows is secretly misidentifying them as malicious and pulling the plug....
  9. Edge crashes immediately on start up

in Browsers and Email
    Edge crashes immediately on start up: I just did a clean install of Windows 10 on a machine that had previously been upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. The only thing I have done so far, is let the updates complete. When I try to open Edge, it immediately crashes. By experimenting a little, it seems to be...
  10. BSOD at varying intervals - often after waking computer up

BSOD at varying intervals - often after waking computer up: I've been experiencing some issues with my build for a while now, but they've steadily grown worse. It started during some sessions gaming with Heroes of the Storm - the whole system would lock up and both of my monitors would go black and the audio would lock up in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluescreen code: 1000009f windows 10

2. 1000009f 1033