Windows 10: BSOD on 5 day old PC

Discus and support BSOD on 5 day old PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; new pc with ssd and internal WD Blue 2tb (data) drive. Office 365 installed and a few associated apps. while reading a pdf got a bsod. i've attached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Funjunkie6, Jun 5, 2018.

1. BSOD on 5 day old PC

new pc with ssd and internal WD Blue 2tb (data) drive.

Office 365 installed and a few associated apps.

while reading a pdf got a bsod.

i've attached the file. looking forward to hearing your opinions.

thanks all.

JAMIE310518-Tue_05_06_2018_125547_31.zip

:)

Funjunkie6, Jun 5, 2018

2. second BSOD. 5 day old computer. have dmp files, please help.

Here are the dmp files.

https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid...59A39CFEB87A6EC6!1940&authkey=ADBUx362ce_ZauQ

this is the second BSOD ive had on this 5 day old computer (alienware 15" r2). First one had error "bad_pool_header" I check for driver updates and everything was updated. Second error was "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (iastora.sys)"

Due to this being a brand new computer its worrisome. Id like to know if replacement is necessary if possible. I contacted microsoft twice, once through chat another through phone and neither of them could help for the first BSOD.

thanks in advance

-D

dubois4494, Jun 5, 2018
  3. i_mongo Win User
    BSOD same time every day BAD_POOL_HEADER

To close this issue - NONE of the many things I tried stopped the crash. It was mitigated somewhat by doing a reboot every day at a time convenient to me.

Anyway, some update must have fixed the problem. My PC doesn't BSOD anymore.

Thanks for the suggestions.

i_mongo, Jun 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on 5 day old PC

1. BSOD on 5 day old PC - Similar Threads - BSOD old

2. Sudden BSOD on every startup PC is 2 year old - DPC watchdog violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden BSOD on every startup PC is 2 year old - DPC watchdog violation: Hello, I am getting bsod suddenly after approximately 2 years of using my computer, the error code is DPC_Watchdog_Violation, this happens on startup before I even see my desktop screen and the only way to log in os in safe mode. Can you help me find the root cause and solve...
  3. Sudden BSOD on every startup PC is 2 year old - DPC watchdog violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden BSOD on every startup PC is 2 year old - DPC watchdog violation: Hello, I am getting bsod suddenly after approximately 2 years of using my computer, the error code is DPC_Watchdog_Violation, this happens on startup before I even see my desktop screen and the only way to log in os in safe mode. Can you help me find the root cause and solve...
  4. I'm getting BSOD on old and new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting BSOD on old and new PC: Hi, im having Problems with sudden shut-Downs of my PC, most of the time while watching videos. I've had the Problem on my old PC and now I'm having it on my new one as well, which made me think it could be caused by a peripheral device: e.g. I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett...
  5. I'm getting BSOD on old and new PC

I'm getting BSOD on old and new PC: Hi, im having Problems with sudden shut-Downs of my PC, most of the time while watching videos. I've had the Problem on my old PC and now I'm having it on my new one as well, which made me think it could be caused by a peripheral device: e.g. I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett...
  6. An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys...: Earlier last year I had started getting odd BSOD's when playing games even though before I had been just fine, I had been told by someone on here that ene.sys had to do with some sort of rgb drivers on my system. I had removed several programs that I was aware had some sort...
  7. An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys...

An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys...: Earlier last year I had started getting odd BSOD's when playing games even though before I had been just fine, I had been told by someone on here that ene.sys had to do with some sort of rgb drivers on my system. I had removed several programs that I was aware had some sort...
  8. An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. W10 Pro - 12 yr old HP DV7 Laptop - Getting BSOD BCMWL664.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Pro - 12 yr old HP DV7 Laptop - Getting BSOD BCMWL664.sys: Hello,I am a tech w/a good amount of experience. I know the knee jerk easy jump to answer for most including myself would be to say, don't waste the effort, it's a 12 yr old laptop, it's done, replace it. I have already 2 yrs ago purchased a newer laptop and I'm building a...
  10. W10 Pro - 12 yr old HP DV7 Laptop - Getting BSOD BCMWL664.sys

W10 Pro - 12 yr old HP DV7 Laptop - Getting BSOD BCMWL664.sys: Hello,I am a tech w/a good amount of experience. I know the knee jerk easy jump to answer for most including myself would be to say, don't waste the effort, it's a 12 yr old laptop, it's done, replace it. I have already 2 yrs ago purchased a newer laptop and I'm building a...