Windows 10: BSOD on 5 day old PC

Discus and support BSOD on 5 day old PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; new pc with ssd and internal WD Blue 2tb (data) drive. Office 365 installed and a few associated apps. while reading a pdf got a bsod. i've attached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Funjunkie6, Jun 5, 2018.

1. BSOD on 5 day old PC

new pc with ssd and internal WD Blue 2tb (data) drive.

Office 365 installed and a few associated apps.

while reading a pdf got a bsod.

i've attached the file. looking forward to hearing your opinions.

thanks all.

JAMIE310518-Tue_05_06_2018_125547_31.zip

:)

Funjunkie6, Jun 5, 2018

2. second BSOD. 5 day old computer. have dmp files, please help.

Here are the dmp files.

https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid...59A39CFEB87A6EC6!1940&authkey=ADBUx362ce_ZauQ

this is the second BSOD ive had on this 5 day old computer (alienware 15" r2). First one had error "bad_pool_header" I check for driver updates and everything was updated. Second error was "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (iastora.sys)"

Due to this being a brand new computer its worrisome. Id like to know if replacement is necessary if possible. I contacted microsoft twice, once through chat another through phone and neither of them could help for the first BSOD.

thanks in advance

-D

dubois4494, Jun 5, 2018
  3. i_mongo Win User
    BSOD same time every day BAD_POOL_HEADER

To close this issue - NONE of the many things I tried stopped the crash. It was mitigated somewhat by doing a reboot every day at a time convenient to me.

Anyway, some update must have fixed the problem. My PC doesn't BSOD anymore.

Thanks for the suggestions.

i_mongo, Jun 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on 5 day old PC

1. BSOD on 5 day old PC - Similar Threads - BSOD old

2. repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT after recent "old" windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT after recent "old" windows updates: I have previously experienced repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT for at least 4 times after recent windows updates of KB4576484, KB4576754, KB4023057, KB4576947, KB4577671, KB4574727, KB4577670. The BSoDs occurred when I using computer YouTube, PowerPoint etc....
  3. BSOD after changing/going back to old GPU and reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after changing/going back to old GPU and reinstalling Windows 10: I'm getting BSOD almost every time I use my PC. Seems to be ok in safe mode and when playing games though. Specs are: Ryzen 5 3600 MSI B450 Tomahawk 16GB DDR4 3200mhz HyperX Predator 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD Gigabyte GTX 960 4GB Windforce EVGA 500w PSU It started initially...
  4. NVIDIA OLD GPU BSOD ND FREEZING ISSUE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA OLD GPU BSOD ND FREEZING ISSUE: HII .. this is my first post so i dont know much but its been a moth im facing issue with my pc . whenever i start my pc it freezes each nd everytime everything freezes even the lights of keyboad nd mouse ....i can successfully boot into safe mode...nd found that its nvidia...
  5. BSOD errors one brand new computer - one week old

BSOD errors one brand new computer - one week old: I have a brand new ASUS computer windows 10 and have Malwarebtyes premium and AVG Internet Security on it. When I tried to first install AVG it did not work. So, I ran the first week with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender on. No problems. I then got AVG cleaner,...
  6. BSOD VIDEO_SCEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on two-week-old laptop

BSOD VIDEO_SCEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on two-week-old laptop: Hello, I own my laptop for three weeks now, one week of which I'm trying to fix this issue and to no avail. It first happened while I was playing a game and it won't stop since then. I tried all of the classic solutions Internet could offer - I ran Command Prompt to check...
  7. Multiple BSOD. System only month old.

Multiple BSOD. System only month old.: Hi guys. Just had my 9th bsod and I've only had the PC 4 weeks. Could someone help me see if it's a software or hardware issue please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-bsod-system-only-month-old/c1e34c68-e2d0-4bdc-bb30-ab52d2321193
  8. BSOD - Gaming PC is getting old

BSOD - Gaming PC is getting old: Hello, I built this PC over five years ago mainly to game on. It recently has been crashing a lot with the BSOD. It really ramped up when I started playing Dark Souls III. I want to beat that game but I hate this BSOD crashes. I hope it is not time to get a new PC as I can't...
  9. Win10 - BSOD on connecting an old external Hard Disk -...

Win10 - BSOD on connecting an old external Hard Disk -...: Hi, I'm getting BSOD on connecting one of my old external hard disk. This issue happens only when connecting this hard disk - all other connections work. Below is the error details I got from WinDbg. DUMP_TYPE: 2 BUGCHECK_P1: ffffffffc0000005 BUGCHECK_P2:...
  10. Week old pc. Daily BSOD

Week old pc. Daily BSOD: Hey, I've bought a pc built for me and on the second day it started to experience bsod's. Mostly during gaming but also a few times during youtube or browsing. I've also had freezes where i'm forced to restart my pc. So far i've only tried to uninstall latest gpu drivers and...