Windows 10: BSOD on a New Build PC During Windows 10 Installation

Discus and support BSOD on a New Build PC During Windows 10 Installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought a brand new build PC. Whenever I try to install Windows 10 with a USB drive, it basically can't boot that installation progress. I choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ufuk SeyithanErdem, Mar 19, 2019.

1. BSOD on a New Build PC During Windows 10 Installation

I just bought a brand new build PC. Whenever I try to install Windows 10 with a USB drive, it basically can't boot that installation progress. I choose the UEFI option to boot my USB, then ASUS logo and sometimes Windows logo appear with loading icon below starting to spin but after half a second, I get a BSOD says a stop code called "APCI_BIOS_ERROR" and it reboots my PC.

My PC Specs:

• Asus Prime B450-M K Motherboard
    • Ryzen 5 2500X Processor
    • Adata XPG 3000Mhz DDR4 8GB RAM
    • Toshiba TR200 480GB SSD
    • Asus ROG Strix RX570 GPU
    • Cooler Master Elite V3 600W PSU

By the way, there was an update for my BIOS, and yes I updated it but the result stays the same. I also replaced my RAM in each slot but it didn't do any good. And I tested my RAM with Memtest86, 0 errors found.

Thanks in advance guys.

:)

Ufuk SeyithanErdem, Mar 19, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 19, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Mar 19, 2019
  4. BSOD on a New Build PC During Windows 10 Installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

BSOD on a New Build PC During Windows 10 Installation

1. BSOD on a New Build PC During Windows 10 Installation - Similar Threads - BSOD Build During

2. BSOD screen during windows 11 installation on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD screen during windows 11 installation on new PC: Hello, I am having an issue with my installation. It eventually restarts a couple times after the BSOD and says your pc didn't start, and I click continue to windows 11 and I continue the installation process to click my country and language and all of that. But I'm not sure...
  3. BSOD during Win10 Install on new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during Win10 Install on new build: Hey there, I finished my new PC and am trying to use the media creation tool to install windows 10, however during the installation process usually early on after copying files I get a BSOD and my system restarts. I can get into the Bios and all my components are shown there....
  4. BSOD during Win10 Install on new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during Win10 Install on new build: Hey there, I finished my new PC and am trying to use the media creation tool to install windows 10, however during the installation process usually early on after copying files I get a BSOD and my system restarts. I can get into the Bios and all my components are shown there....
  5. BSOD during Win10 Install on new build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. installing Windows 10 on a new PC build

installing Windows 10 on a new PC build: I'm having trouble installing Windows 10 on my new PC build. I have re-prioritized the boot preferences to the USB key, and when I try to install the 64 bit installation it says loading files, but then it freezes on the blue window pane. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. New pc build can’t install windows 10 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New pc build can’t install windows 10 BSOD: Hello finished a brand new build and i am getting a bsod with this messeges. Windows has never been insralled in this system. HARDWARE: asus x570E mobo ryzen 5900x Corsair vengeance lpx 16gb 2x 8gb 288 pin ddr4 3200 evga 1000 power supply kraken z63 cooler...
  8. "No Signal" on monitor during Windows 10 installation on new PC build

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "No Signal" on monitor during Windows 10 installation on new PC build: Just built a new custom PC and was in the middle of installing Windows 10. Installation had finished and I was on the internet setup window when the video signal abruptly stopped. I was met with a "No Signal" text on the monitor. I've tried multiple HDMIs to reconnect in both...
  9. Installing Windows 10 on a new PC build

Installing Windows 10 on a new PC build: I recently built a new gaming computer and I am trying to install windows 10, but I'm running into a number of issues. All these issues combined have prevented me for getting windows installed. Windows not finding my HDD (Western Digital Blue 1TB) - I was able to solve...
  10. BSOD on Skylake build - During startup / Installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Skylake build - During startup / Installation of Windows 10: Specs Motherboard: ASUS Z170 Pro-Gaming CPU: I5-6600K RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz (CMK16GX4M2A2666C16R) GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SSC GAMING ACX 2.0+ Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB My system is about 5 months old and its was running...