Windows 10: BSOD on accessing tunnel/port, attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory

Discus and support BSOD on accessing tunnel/port, attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am experiencing a very weird BOSD of "attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory". It happens all the time, when I am accessing a port that I tunneled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by killver, Oct 12, 2016.

1. killver Win User

BSOD on accessing tunnel/port, attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory

I am experiencing a very weird BOSD of "attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory".

It happens all the time, when I am accessing a port that I tunneled to a remote server.

So for example, I open the tunnel which works fine, and then access it via "localhost:8888" the bluescreen appears.

This behavior always happens regardless of how I open the port (bash, putty) or how I access it (browser, IDE, etc.).

Dumps etc. attached! Thanks!

Attachment 105798

:)

killver, Oct 12, 2016
  2. mmistry5 Win User

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

Hi

I have recently upgrade a laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have now got the BSOD stating the following message

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

Any ideas?

Thanks

mmistry5, Oct 12, 2016
  3. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY after Windows 10 Creator Update

Hi,

I've received the "ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY" BSOD crash many times within the span of a few days shortly after installing the Windows 10 Creator Update.

Is there any way to fix this error without resorting to uninstalling that update?

Jarrod_Zhang, Oct 12, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi killver,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Just to let you know, we can help troubleshoot, but we can't analyze the dumps as we normally can. This is because the Windows 10 Technical Preview version is unstable in the current version so analysis of the dumps won't reveal proper results.

If this system is your work system or daily use system then I would recommend to go back to the stable version, version 14393 or version 10586 if you experience freeze issues in version 14393.

Thema:

1. BSOD on accessing tunnel/port, attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory - Similar Threads - BSOD accessing tunnel

2. BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I've been having issues with Windows crashing when using or launching some apps.I work as a photo editor and constantly use a software named "Aurora HDR" and another called "Luminar Neo". Both apps often but not always crash when processing HDR images, both developed by...
  3. BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I've been having issues with Windows crashing when using or launching some apps.I work as a photo editor and constantly use a software named "Aurora HDR" and another called "Luminar Neo". Both apps often but not always crash when processing HDR images, both developed by...
  4. BSOD Windows 11: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Windows 11: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hey,I have been trying to solve the BSOD problem for a while now it happens once or twice a day. I only get the BSOD when the computer isn't under any high load, for example most of the bsods happen when I'm listening to music and or doing light work. I have never had a BSOD...
  5. BSOD Windows 11: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

BSOD Windows 11: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hey,I have been trying to solve the BSOD problem for a while now it happens once or twice a day. I only get the BSOD when the computer isn't under any high load, for example most of the bsods happen when I'm listening to music and or doing light work. I have never had a BSOD...
  6. MiniDump ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

MiniDump ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY: Hi. My Win 10 machine, is blue screening once/twice a week at the moment.Can someone please help me analyse this minidump?It talks about "An attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The guilty driveris on the stack trace and is typically the current instruction...
  7. BSOD ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY What failed: lmfilter.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY What failed: lmfilter.sys: Ive never had bsod up until a few days ago after i install a folder lock application that required a restart. After restarting i get this bsod stop code at startup: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY And it says that lmfilter.sys failed. I can upload my dump files if...
  8. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY: Hello, for the past month I've been receiving blue screen errors. It all started about a month or 2 after moving my pc parts into a new case. When I moved the parts I also switched out the motherboard and CPU. I realized my pc was slow afterwards while playing Red Dead...
  9. Bsod attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory.

Bsod attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory.: Hey everyone, This is my first post, any constructive criticism is welcome. *Smile This is the first time I have gotten this Blue screen and I am wondering what the culprit could be. Dell's SupportAssist tool claims that my CPU driver is to blame, while WhoCrashed and...
  10. BSOD on playing Dota 2, error ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

BSOD on playing Dota 2, error ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY: My laptop is a Dell XPS 15 9550. Never had BSODs (in any other programs, including more demanding games like Witcher 3) until I installed Dota 2 and started having random BSODs during certain games. The most recent ones are of "ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY" (which...