Windows 10: BSOD on ACER computer. Random BSOD

Discus and support BSOD on ACER computer. Random BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The laptop computer is unstable from time to time. No specific action is done. On the usb ports, we have a dock station, mouse and keyboard. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jedduff, Jan 22, 2017.

1. jedduff Win User

BSOD on ACER computer. Random BSOD

The laptop computer is unstable from time to time. No specific action is done.

On the usb ports, we have a dock station, mouse and keyboard. I don't know if the dock station could crash the computer.

Attachment 118188

:)

jedduff, Jan 22, 2017

2. BSOD on Windows 10

• The last time i accessed was computer was today as I can log on but randomly causes BSOD's at random times
    • Not much althought I have reset my computer which did not eliminate my BSOD, safe mode does not get rid of my bsod either.

Eason LeeXB, Jan 22, 2017
  3. ntoskrnl.exe+1640e0 BSOD error

So far, with one memory chip no BSOD. But, getting a BSOD would be random and infrequent.

I've went through that article in the past and still have gotten BSOD.

Kevin.Wieser, Jan 22, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi jedduff,

It appears that Windows detects hardware errors on your laptop.
    The errors have been detected numberous times since the 12th of december 2016.
    The errors are from your chipset and/or LAN .

I recommend to update or reinstall the chipset and LAN driver, also update the BIOS.

5. jedduff Win User
    Hi Axe0, thanks for the reply, I'll update the drive and let you know if this resolve the issue.

jedduff, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD on ACER computer. Random BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD ACER computer

2. Computer is randomly freezing and sometimes BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is randomly freezing and sometimes BSOD: Hello, I have been running into an issue lately and need some help troubleshooting to figure out if it's a hardware issue or not. Basically, over the past month or so, my computer will randomly hard freeze mouse won't move, image is frozen, and if I'm lucky it will then go...
  3. Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD)

Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD): After months of searching I checked the event Viewer and found It's the Kernel-Power Problem. The problem did not occur in safe mode but it did in a Clean Boot. I have the "Details" I do not know what most of this means so, experts of Microsoft help me figure this out...
  4. Random BSODs on new computer

Random BSODs on new computer: My motherboard and LAN drivers are as updated as they can be, and I am on version 1803 of Windows 10. I keep getting blue screens for different reasons; here are the dump files for the last couple as well as my system information....
  5. Random computer bsods and problems

Random computer bsods and problems: Recently, my computer has been randomly blue screening and the error codes change (kernel security check failure, SYSTEM_SERVICE_ERROR, etc). Also, when running video games, it tells me that the files have been corrupted, even when the game has been played recently and worked...
  6. Not BSOD but computer crash randomly

Not BSOD but computer crash randomly: Hi everyone, Admin, apologies if this is not the right forum. Please move it if it doesn't belong here. I'm getting random computer freeze which forces me to do a hard reset. There's nothing special going on that stress the PC. I'm just opening apps / browsing. This is...
  7. Computer restarts randomly - No BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer restarts randomly - No BSOD: My PC randomly restarted itself for the 3rd time in 2 days. Yesterday after a 2nd event I have disabled automatic restarts on system failure. Today computer has shut itself down and powered back on regardless while I was in other room. No entries in system log for today,...
  8. Random BSOD's while using computer

Random BSOD's while using computer: Hello, recently my laptop has been crashing. I had a few BSOD's about a week ago and one today. The crashes are seemingly random. Sometimes it crashes when I'm watching youtube, sometimes when I'm browsing reddit. I haven't downloaded any new drivers or anything so I don't...
  9. Random BSOD, new Dell computer

Random BSOD, new Dell computer: I got many BSOD on a new Dell's computer. I don't really know where to look at. I did a memory diagnostic check (the Windows 10 one,not Memtest86+) without any issue. Attachment 126981 80403
  10. Random crashing of computer with BSOD

Random crashing of computer with BSOD: Attachment 89297 I hope this is the correct file. Computer crashes randomly with the BSOD and at one point crashed in the middle of booting. Also got error code 0xc0000221 when telling me of missing or corrupt files. Computer finally boot and no problem at the moment but I'm...