Windows 10: BSOD on Asus Vivobook is driving me crazy. Any help?

Discus and support BSOD on Asus Vivobook is driving me crazy. Any help? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 0x000000E6 is the DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Malcolm 'Mack' McColl, Dec 8, 2022.

1. BSOD on Asus Vivobook is driving me crazy. Any help?

0x000000E6 is the DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

:)

Malcolm 'Mack' McColl, Dec 8, 2022

2. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe on my Asus VivoBook Notebook - No Resolve

If you found the ntsokrnl.exe in c:\ parttition , then do either delete the file or

try to add the file "ntsokrnl.exe" to the exclution list of antivirus product and in firewall .

i am also using asus vivobook notebook , i have searched the file "ntsokrnl.exe" but i could not found out.

So i never got bsod

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Dec 8, 2022
  3. btarunr Win User
    ASUS Releases the Touch-Powered ASUS VivoBook S500

ASUS is excited to announce immediate availability of the VivoBook S500 in North America. ASUS VivoBook S500 showcases an attractive, durable, and portable 15.6" design that includes a 3rd generation Intel Core processor for excellent multitasking performance, touch enabled high-definition display, ASUS SonicMaster audio, and hybrid SSD/HD drive options.

ASUS VivoBook S500 is designed with stylish aesthetics, true-to-life sound, and instinctive touch capabilities via the highly responsive multi-point HD touch panel or the oversized touchpad incorporating ASUS Smart Gesture technology. It is ideal for the increasingly cloud-based nature of computing with seamless connectivity options and a slim form factor for easy mobility. True 2-second instant on resume from sleep mode provides near-instantaneous access to Windows 8 and its energy-conserving design allows standby for up to two weeks.

BSOD on Asus Vivobook is driving me crazy.  Any help? 91a_thm.jpg

Availability & Pricing – North America
    Suggested MSRP pricing of the ASUS VivoBook S500 starts at $699 or higher depending on model configuration. Availability is immediate at leading resellers in North America.

btarunr, Dec 8, 2022
  4. GWT2510 Win User

BSOD on Asus Vivobook is driving me crazy. Any help?

Asus vivobook

I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen

GWT2510, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

BSOD on Asus Vivobook is driving me crazy. Any help?

1. BSOD on Asus Vivobook is driving me crazy. Any help? - Similar Threads - BSOD Asus Vivobook

2. need help with Asus vivobook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help with Asus vivobook: my laptop kept getting spammed with popups after my boyfriend downloaded some "protective" apps and files. so I decided to completely factory reset it because there was so much extra garbage on the laptop. but now when it's one, it shows a screen that says "other user" and to...
  3. need help with Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with Asus vivobook: my laptop kept getting spammed with popups after my boyfriend downloaded some "protective" apps and files. so I decided to completely factory reset it because there was so much extra garbage on the laptop. but now when it's one, it shows a screen that says "other user" and to...
  4. need help with Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD on Asus Vivobook is driving me crazy. Any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Asus Vivobook is driving me crazy. Any help?: 0x000000E6 is the DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-on-asus-vivobook-is-driving-me-crazy-any-help/3b517f9e-81a3-4f71-9bc0-446c7546d94e
  6. Mouse TouchPad is going crazy Asus Vivobook 15 F513

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse TouchPad is going crazy Asus Vivobook 15 F513: A couple of days ago my touchpad start to go crazy and the pointer shakes and moves around while I'm steady or moving, and also sometimes it doesn't make any reaction when I tap something to select it I have to press the left button.I don't think the touchpad is damaged...
  7. BSOD driving me crazy!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD driving me crazy!: Hi all, I keep getting random BSOD with - KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED which is super vague. This is on a fresh install of windows, both hard drives wiped, and only installing on a Sandisk SSD with Windows 10. It is an older computer that used to run windows 7, but the...
  8. Bsod driving me crazy !!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod driving me crazy !!!: DESKTOP-UUDJIR1-(2020-09-28_20-21-00).zip - Google Drive Win Ver. 2004( OS Build 19041.508) Any help will be trully appreciated !!! Ty. 165400
  9. KB4532695 is driving me crazy with BSOD's

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KB4532695 is driving me crazy with BSOD's: I can't take it anymore, I've tried a fix where a guy said you should uninstall the update, disable net framework, reinstall and enable it back. It wasn't so simple as I got an error during the uninstall saying it was unsuccesful and when I restarted my PC it would just...
  10. Driving me crazy!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Driving me crazy!!: May some one please help me, it's been quite a few years so bare with me. I have just bought a dell xps13 and I have a problem with my start menu, much user name and pic appear on the left side but in the middle. How can I move my name and pic to the top of the start menu??...