Windows 10: BSOD on boot up

Discus and support BSOD on boot up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop BSOD on every boot up then will restart and work fine this only happens on the boot sequence and happens every time. It shows a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dwilk_626, May 8, 2021.

1. dwilk_626 Win User

BSOD on boot up

Hi, my laptop BSOD on every boot up then will restart and work fine this only happens on the boot sequence and happens every time. It shows a different error message these are the three it shows. 1. windows page fault in nonpaged area2. system thread not handled3. kernel security check failureHere is what I have done so far.1. Update my BIOS to the latest version.2. Re-installed windows.3. Windows memory diagnostic check - This passed and did not show any issues. Ran out of ideas what to try really as the laptop works fine but just blue screens on boot every time.

:)

dwilk_626, May 8, 2021

2. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, May 8, 2021
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 8, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD on boot up

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD on boot up :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD on boot up [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, May 8, 2021
Thema:

BSOD on boot up

1. BSOD on boot up - Similar Threads - BSOD boot

2. Unexpected Crashes, BSOD, Boot Issues and 100% Disk Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Crashes, BSOD, Boot Issues and 100% Disk Usage: Hello everyone,My name is Thomas and I have had issues with my PC for about a week or two now. It started off with ethernet disconnects, which turned out to be a corrupted/incorrect driver Intel 82579V Gigabit Network Connection, and now I am facing more severe issues. There...
  3. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD occurring for first boot of the day.

DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD occurring for first boot of the day.: Good Evening All, I am having a weird issue with my PC BSOD'ing at the Windows login screen only once per day -- when I first power on my PC. It doesn't seem to occur on reboots or subsequent cold boots, just once per 24 hours. The PC is new, and I have rebuilt Windows a...
  4. BSoD restarts with black screen and Boot failed

BSoD restarts with black screen and Boot failed: Hi Guys,I have been struggling with BSoD WHEA error but now it started restarting to a black screen with no on-screen options/dialog. Last option is to do hard shutdown by pressing power button but there starts another issue.Once I start back by pressing power button, it...
  5. BSOD on Windows Startup after Power Failure - Cannot boot, cannot SFC, cannot DISM -...

BSOD on Windows Startup after Power Failure - Cannot boot, cannot SFC, cannot DISM -...: I had a power failure the other day while using the computer and I cannot boot past the Windows logo and progress ring without encountering a BSOD for Critical Process Died. Examining the drive via the WinRE command line or another working Windows drive, it appears that...
  6. 0xc000021a bsod but can boot in disable driver signature enforcement

0xc000021a bsod but can boot in disable driver signature enforcement: I've been getting a BSOD with the the code 0xc000021aI've tried a:chkdskstartup repair said it couldnt repairsfc scandism scanI can boot windows when I disable driver signature enforcement but if I restart my PC I just get another BSOD. I've tried permanently disabling driver...
  7. Stuck in a boot loop after a period of BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a boot loop after a period of BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I'm hoping somebody can help me here.I have a Windows 10 machine which I'm no longer able to boot normally. The machine had been inactive for a few years and I want to start using it again. It immediately started BSOD in normal use and possibly since windows 10 upgrade...
  8. BSOD (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED) on login screen after PC boot up

BSOD (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED) on login screen after PC boot up: Hi all! So in the past three days, every time I booted up my Windows 10 (only when I start my PC but not when restart), BSOD (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED) always shows up during login screen. I have tried update my Windows, drivers and uninstall antivirus, but no luck solving that....
  9. Mysterious boot loops and BSODs

Mysterious boot loops and BSODs: Hi everyone, first time poster here. Hopefully I'm doing this right despite not being able to provide certain information. Anyway, I've searched the internet high and low for answers to my issues and haven't found a definite solution, but I was hoping maybe I could at least...
  10. Windows 10 won't boot anymore (BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED)

Windows 10 won't boot anymore (BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED): Hi there, I just created this account as I already read through a lot of good threads on this forum regarding similiar issues. After having a BSOD on my second partition (running 2x Windows 10 Pro on a dual-boot system) only one is running as it should. The BSOD was caused by...