Windows 10: BSOD on "Cold Boot" New Build

Discus and support BSOD on "Cold Boot" New Build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This forum is my last hope. So i have built a new system and from the moment i pushed the start button it always had BSOD's. Let me explain. I clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PadeLee, Jun 2, 2016.

1. PadeLee Win User

BSOD on "Cold Boot" New Build

This forum is my last hope. So i have built a new system and from the moment i pushed the start button it always had BSOD's. Let me explain. I clean installed windows 10 on new SSD 850 EVO and i also installed the latest drivers from asus website with the proper order. When i leave the system off for over 1 hour and then i try to boot it up it gets me a BSOD mostly memory management related, or Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error or Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area. This only happens after the Windows Logo and only when i start the PC up from being off. I clean installed windows over 10 times !!! I have done this many times so i suppose i know some things. I am confused i cannot find what's the problem. I also disabled automatic driver installation through GPO, didn't installed Realtek drivers or Razer etc, only the essential ones. No MemTest ERRORS. Please help me i am really sad *Sad

BIOS settings: disabled secure boot by deleting Keys, CSM-> Auto, Fast Boot=ON, Overclocked to 4.2GHz 1.232v(adaptive) stable (i tested the system without overclocking at all, but problems persist)

:)

PadeLee, Jun 2, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Jun 2, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Jun 2, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Padelee,

A first step: remove all overclocking, it doesn't matter what the stability is with or without overclocking, overclocking on an unstable system isn't smart and causes only more problems.

Be sure that you genuine activate Windows and install all updates.
    Code: <LicensingStatus>SL_LICENSING_STATUS_NOTIFICATION</LicensingStatus> Hotfix(s): N/A[/quote] Have you updated the firmware of your SSD?
    What memtest did you run and for how many passes?
    Have you run any other test? If you have what was the result?

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff. The PSU, cooling and other used stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD on "Cold Boot" New Build [​IMG]

BSOD on "Cold Boot" New Build [​IMG]

axe0, Jun 2, 2016
  5. PadeLee Win User
    Yes i am a temporary pirate as i lost my license (purchased OEM) waiting for a stable system, SSD firmware is the latest, i ran the memtest86 USB version from the site for 12 hours straight, ran sfc and chkdsk.

Thank you for the fast response

PadeLee, Jun 2, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    I have no idea in what way you've pirated your installation, but if the current one is pirated then I cannot provide anymore support until you have a genuine installation per the forum rules:

axe0, Jun 2, 2016
  7. PadeLee Win User
    PadeLee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD on "Cold Boot" New Build - Similar Threads - BSOD Cold Boot

2. Cold boot BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cold boot BSOD: Everyday at startup I get a BSOD. This only happens once and then never for the duration the pc is on. The BSOD errors sometimes vary but this is a analyzed dump file from a recent one:******************************************************************************** **...
  3. Cold boot BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cold boot BSOD: Everyday at startup I get a BSOD. This only happens once and then never for the duration the pc is on. The BSOD errors sometimes vary but this is a analyzed dump file from a recent one:******************************************************************************** **...
  4. Cold boot BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD on cold boot only

BSOD on cold boot only: Hi all, this is a duplicate of this post that I posted in the wrong section. Just delete that post. Sorry for making a mess, I'm new on this forum. So: my problem is with my custom build PC, and any help would be greatly appreciated. My problem is similar to the one...
  6. BSOD on cold boot.

BSOD on cold boot.: I have been getting a variety of BSOD's on cold boots. After the first BSOD, everything runs smoothly thereafter; any amount of stress on the PC doesn't cause any BSOD. Things I have tried: Updated bios and all the motherboard related whatnot. Tried to update all my...
  7. BSOD at every cold boot

BSOD at every cold boot: Hello everyone, having BSOD at every cold boot. This is happening on my desktop (first build I made), hardware is: MB: Asus Maximus VIII Gene CPU: Intel i5-6600k RAM: 2x 8GB Crucial Ballistix GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 Founders Edition Windows 10 Pro 64bit Hoping this is...
  8. BSOD on only cold boots

BSOD on only cold boots: I got a custom built pc for christmas and it has been getting BSOD's since it was built and they have only been happening on cold boots, and the file that is having problems is ntoskrnl. I would love if someone could find the problem that has been going on for weeks. 39014
  9. New Build - Constant Memory Related BSODs ONLY On Cold Boot

New Build - Constant Memory Related BSODs ONLY On Cold Boot: I'm really at my wits end with this problem. I've tried almost everything I can think of. Things I have done: - updated all drivers (and uninstalled apparently problematic ones)2 - uninstalled all antivirus - ran memtest on both sticks separately and together (no...
  10. Brand new build - different BSODS from a cold boot

Brand new build - different BSODS from a cold boot: This is a brand new build that I completed a few days ago, and I'm pretty baffled. I've done almost everything in my knowledge to fix the issue. Uninstalled drivers, one at a time, unplugged my additional SSD, and HDD drive, I've re-seated my RAM, reset BIOS, downgraded BIOS...