Windows 10: BSOD on dell notebook 7572 even after windows restore, hardware checks and reinstall drivers

Discus and support BSOD on dell notebook 7572 even after windows restore, hardware checks and reinstall drivers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After various hardware checks, windows restore and reinstall drivers im having BSODs. Checked full hardware with DELL tools Already checked HDs with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Galdir, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Galdir Win User

BSOD on dell notebook 7572 even after windows restore, hardware checks and reinstall drivers

After various hardware checks, windows restore and reinstall drivers im having BSODs.

Checked full hardware with DELL tools

Already checked HDs with chkdsk /r/f

checked ram with mdsched.exe

I think some of the DELL drivers are causing the problem but i cant find which are.

Please help

msinfo e last minidump are on the link

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2ixi-wfgrDkZNHLl2aoJYcMlxG1w?e=Ga0afS

:)

Galdir, Jan 5, 2020
  2. macbeth Win User

Notebook restore disk?

A friend of mine has a twinhead notebook. And needs to reformat it. The problem is that the restore disk is missing. So can i install windows xp on it? Will it work? How about the hardware drivers for the notebook? Where can i get them and how do i install them? And is there away i can get a copy of the restore disk?

macbeth, Jan 5, 2020
  3. macbeth Win User
    Windows Xp System restore CD

Is there a way to make a cd that you can use to restore windows xp? Like those that came with Dell pc and notebook? Cos i am kind of tired of reinstalling all those drivers for my pc everytime i reformat my hard drive.

macbeth, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

BSOD on dell notebook 7572 even after windows restore, hardware checks and reinstall drivers

Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

Hi Iriszer0,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the question listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the steps listed in
    troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and check if it works.

Meanwhile you may also go through:

1. troubleshoot CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
    2. troubleshoot CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    3. troubleshoot SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD on dell notebook 7572 even after windows restore, hardware checks and reinstall drivers - Similar Threads - BSOD dell notebook

2. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware: Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.Hello here are my specs belowAMD Ryzen 5900XROG Strix B550F WIFI MoboMSI 3080 GPUCorsair Vengeance 64gb RamCorsair H110 CoolerWD SN770 250GB NVMESamsung evo 870 ssd 1tbSamsung 980 NVME now...
  3. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware: Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.Hello here are my specs belowAMD Ryzen 5900XROG Strix B550F WIFI MoboMSI 3080 GPUCorsair Vengeance 64gb RamCorsair H110 CoolerWD SN770 250GB NVMESamsung evo 870 ssd 1tbSamsung 980 NVME now...
  4. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.: Hello here are my specs belowAMD Ryzen 5900XROG Strix B550F WIFI MoboMSI 3080 GPUCorsair Vengeance 64gb RamCorsair H110 CoolerWD SN770 250GB NVMESamsung evo 870 ssd 1tbSamsung 980 NVME now fried or cant be detected by windowsSo my problem is very complicated and I have been...
  6. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.: Hello here are my specs belowAMD Ryzen 5900XROG Strix B550F WIFI MoboMSI 3080 GPUCorsair Vengeance 64gb RamCorsair H110 CoolerWD SN770 250GB NVMESamsung evo 870 ssd 1tbSamsung 980 NVME now fried or cant be detected by windowsSo my problem is very complicated and I have been...
  7. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. pc cant project to another screen even after updating drivers & checking hardware.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc cant project to another screen even after updating drivers & checking hardware.: Recently i upgraded my pc windows from win 7 to win 10 / and upgraded 32 bit to 64 bit. but a problem was caused. Now my PC cant project to another screen. I tried updating drivers and again unintalling the drivers in device manager and updating them. Checked my hardware...
  9. Issue with sound driver even after reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with sound driver even after reinstalling Windows: Hello everybody. For the last couple of months I have a issue with my sound driver. After turning on my pc when I plug in my headphones my pc doesn't register them and it keeps playing the sound trough the speakers. I have to go into drive manager and manually reinstall...
  10. No mouse even after troubleshooting and driver reinstalls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No mouse even after troubleshooting and driver reinstalls: Today I booted up my computer and my mouse wasn’t appearing on the screen so I tried the fn+f8,f9,f11... thing to re-enable the mouse and it didn’t work. After that I tried 2 other mouses, restarting, rolling back windows updates (which it didn’t let me do), and I...