Windows 10: BSOD on Emulators

Discus and support BSOD on Emulators in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi There, I'm Facing issues with BSOD, While running Android Emulators. I first tried BlueStacks then Nox Player, Memu Player and even Tecent Game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VenkatDevulapalli, Sep 12, 2018.

1. BSOD on Emulators

Hi There,

I'm Facing issues with BSOD, While running Android Emulators. I first tried BlueStacks then Nox Player, Memu Player and even Tecent Game Buddy. They all result in BSOD. I searched Internet and found a way which is to turn off Hyper V in Windows Features, Surprisingly it was already unchecked. Here are my PC Specs,

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Operating System

Running 1803 up to date with all Cumulative updates

Dell Vostro 15 3558 (No Pen or Touch)

5th Gen Core i3 Processor (i3-5005U Clocked at 2.00GHz)

4GB RAM

1TB HDD

2GB Graphics Card with Intel HD Graphics

Please Help me Fix this issue...

Thank you

:)

VenkatDevulapalli, Sep 12, 2018

2. Emulators (Daemon etc) Causing BSOD.

bsod on every emulator? weird......

try killing antivir next time you mount.

randomperson21, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Device Emulator

Hello! We are developing a voice application for windows mobile and we have got some troubles with testing our application. Emulator for windows mobile is to slow and resource-intensive, so we can’t test a voice quality of our application. Please make
    some changes with your phone emulator to make up a performance of device emulator and help us and all community of voice applications developers.

Nickolas13, Sep 12, 2018
  4. BSOD on Emulators

BSOD when opening android emulators on 17133.73

I got BSOD "driver irql not less or equal" when try to open android emulator like Nox or Bluestacks

My Minidump file: Minidump.zip

Đức Lê(), Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on Emulators

1. BSOD on Emulators - Similar Threads - BSOD Emulators

2. [BSOD] IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when starting any virtual machine Qemu Android Emulator for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when starting any virtual machine Qemu Android Emulator for...: Hello everyone. I know there are thousands of threads regarding this kind of bluescreen of death. But I feel like for all of these there is a different reason for this happening. The problem only occurs to me whenever I boot up any virtual machine. Resuming it always worked...
  3. Recently getting BSODs while using Emulator Software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recently getting BSODs while using Emulator Software: I recently encountered BSODs like CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and some other stuff while running Nox player and Bluestacks (both latest versions and official) on Win10 20H2 (up-to-date). Tried reinstalling both but didn't work. Hyper-V is disabled and no Virtualisation enabled. I'm...
  4. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD on Android Emulators

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD on Android Emulators: I am trying to get an Android emulator up and running on my new pc. I just built a 5600x, 3070 pc. I flashed the bios to the latest on the Aorus B550 Elite motherboard to get it working with my cpu and I haven't had any issues except this. Windows Version: 19042.685 I am...
  5. BSOD when trying to close the Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD when trying to close the Android Emulator: I want to stop the emulator. However it just BSODed my computer. The error code is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. How do I fix this? Sorry but there is no screen shot submitted by /u/achia70 [link] [comments]...
  6. Android Emulator Causes Windows Crash and goes to BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Android Emulator Causes Windows Crash and goes to BSOD: Hi, There is an issue with Android Emulator with Visual Studio 2019 as well as Android Studio, that whenever trying to open the emulator the windows crashes and enters BSOD Status : “clock watchdog timeout”. This issue has started after a patch update for windows KB4554354...
  7. BSOD after installing Windows when opening Android Emulators

BSOD after installing Windows when opening Android Emulators: Hi, so I've been using Nox/Mumu/LDPlayer, you name it for months with no problem at all. But my PC sound driver suddenly stopped working so I had a repairman fix the PC, he told me he had to reinstall Windows, so I let him. Now, my sound driver works perfectly fine but...
  8. Instant "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD when starting an emulator

Instant "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD when starting an emulator: Hello guys, so I wanted to use the PS2 emulator PCSX2 and when I start the programm I just shortly see the programm window and a notification from windows pop in from the side, but I could never read it bc it's always just starting to appear and not completely visible and I...
  9. Instant "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD when starting an emulator

in Windows 10 Support
    Instant "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD when starting an emulator: Hello guys, so I wanted to use the PS2 emulator PCSX2 and when I start the programm I just shortly see the programm window and a notification from windows pop in from the side, but I could never read it bc it's always just starting to appear and not completely visible and I...
  10. BSOD when running Android emulator

BSOD when running Android emulator: Well, I have been getting BSODs every now and then when running Nox android emulator on my machine... I used to be able to run many simultaneous instances of it at once, but now I can barely open 2 without a BSOD. Any idea of a fix would be really appreciated. Thanks! 80989

Users found this page by searching for:

1. android emulator bsod

2. android emulator bsod win 10

3. memu emulator error irql not less or equal

4. android emulator ntoskrnl 1aa0c0,
  5. windows phone emulator windows 10 bsod,
  6. bsod noxplayer